• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Flight Crew Members get shafted again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guadalupe Holdings is a Nevada corporation that is a wholly owned sub of SWA. AirTran holdings is being acquired and then merged into Guadalupe Holdings with the Lady Guadalupe taking on the new name AirTran.

AirTran will then be merged with a Texas corporation, Sub LLC, and will retain the name of AirTran Holdings as a wholly owned sub of SWA. The SEC filings do not contain any details or plan for merging AirTran into SWA.

They will be a wholly owned sub.

http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/100927/SOUTHWEST-AIRLINES-CO_8-K/dex21.htm

I don't know the specifics of this case or whether integration is going to be required in the case of SWA/AAI. We have all seen people posting as SWA guys that suggest they want to see GH sell off parts and not integrate any AAI pilots. I want to say to the AAI guys on here that I don't think this is what the average SWA guy is hoping for. I just want a fair integration. I know we disagree on what that will look like. I have NO desire to see anyone lose a job or any of the nastiness that sometimes gets talked about on here. At the end of the day we are labor. Highly trained and skilled but labor nonetheless.

I don't think any of this will come to pass. I just wanted to get this out there before someone comes on here half cocked and starts threatening AAI guys about it.

Thanks man, just when things were calming down a bit...........

I'm guessing 20 pages at a minimum.

Yup. We will take are AT bro's. It won't happen like this. As much as we LUV each other on this board, or have a hate luv relationship. I wouldn't want to see any AT guy + his family on the street.

Latest resources

Back