• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Micky D's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am online now in drive-thru and had my first lost comm.
Trying to get the order through with light guns was fun.

aldassy said:
Our local union rep here at T. Bell is trying to get us sour cream and guacamole guns on line. He tells us that the customers will feel much safer since we won't be using our hands. I don't know how the other guys will feel about it.

We tried using the guns but the FSA (Fast-food Security Administration) confiscated them at the checkpoints so we can no longer use them. We still have the large butcher knives in our kitchens though!

How's this for a kick in the pants? I work the sour-cream gun at taco mayo (been on reserve for about 6 mos.) As you all know, we signed a 10 year contract to get flow-thru rights to Don Pablo's. Now I find out that Don Pablo's is furloughing about 200 higher paid sour-cream gun guys and our contract included flow-back rights for them. So, I now sit "restaurant ready" in the mop and broom closet while those **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** Don Pablo guys get to work the taco line. Hopefully, Chi Chi's will start hiring soon and those guys can go back to the "majors".

OKC jobs

sidseal said:
How's this for a kick in the pants? I work the sour-cream gun at taco mayo . . . . Hopefully, Chi Chi's will start hiring soon and those guys can go back to the "majors".
Taco Mayo was an alright OKC regional fourteen years ago. No jobs open in Oklahoma City? Try OUN.

Alternatively, Jim Dandy's may be hiring, although you might need 500 of FIC (Fryer in Command) chicken time to get an interview.

Last edited:
wow

way back when ,at McDonalds working one friday night just after a winter Park foot ball game ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The only shift that was worth working was friday night after the winterpark foot ball games.......................... o the mad rush when they came through the door traffic alert all blonde cheerleadersssssssssssssssssssss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He also said that the fry station was being retired and all of the fry guys were going to be displaced into the ice cream swirl machine and salad tossing line.

ok...i'm guessing the salad tossing line must be the MOST junior position. i dont know if i could think of a worse job then standing there tossing the salads of a bunch of strangers all day long.

...jelly or syrup???

Latest resources

Back