Micky D's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SmoovFlight

Does anyone know if McDonald's is hiring? Do they pay for burger training? Any info would be appreciated.

Actually, it is PFT. You pay $2 per hour to get SIC time on the french fry station until the feel that you are ready to hande it solo. The training contract is 6 months, not pro-rated.

It is a bridge program through Gulfstream Academy. Be careful, there were a few washouts who did not get arefund and now have to get their experience to old fashioned way.

Happy flipping!

100LL... Again! said:
Actually, it is PFT. You pay $2 per hour to get SIC time on the french fry station until the feel that you are ready to hande it solo. The training contract is 6 months, not pro-rated.

It is a bridge program through Gulfstream Academy. Be careful, there were a few washouts who did not get arefund and now have to get their experience to old fashioned way.

Happy flipping!

You must have been one of those washouts.

Just wait until they upgrade you to Drive Thru

if i was wearing a tux...it must have been a better gig than mcdonalds lol...dreaming of flipping burgers

I hear they'll hire Street Drive Through flippers if you have previous time flipping burgers at Burger King. Other wise it's a 2 year $20,000 training contract. They won't get you a hotel in training, but you will be given a $200/week stipend to help feed your family.

S.

The bid for "cash-register" went pretty junior. I'm glad to get off "french-fry duty", the memory items were a b@#*h. Upgrade to assistant manager is running about 1 year. Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back