• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You may have an opinion about Mesa, but one of my past instructors flew for them, upgraded quick, and is now a 777 F/O at AA.

Everytime he reads your posts about Mesa, he smiles and believes you make a complete fool of yourself each time you post something/anything about Mesa!

What was his hire date? Had to be a long time ago.

hey here is the deal, they are telling the chiefs and the guys (line pilots) that they are expecting to hire over 400 then one of the chiefs said that including the recalls, it would be over 530

Man this sounds familiar... "We plan on hiring 350 this year because of all the CRJ's coming and pilot attrition!" - April 2005 MGMT during my interview

"We plan on hiring 400 this year because of all the CRJ's coming and pilot attrition!" April 2007 MGMT

:confused: :laugh: ;) :crying:

Man this sounds familiar... "We plan on hiring 350 this year because of all the CRJ's coming and pilot attrition!" - April 2005 MGMT during my interview

"We plan on hiring 400 this year because of all the CRJ's coming and pilot attrition!" April 2007 MGMT

:confused: :laugh: ;) :crying:

Don't you have some rowing to do?

You have to be a fool to believe that mesaba will hire anywhere near what the rumors are. We are getting 35 aircraft by Dec 2008. No way at that pace the we even hire 100 or so by the end of the year. Remember we are bringing back furloughs...not many, but some. Can you say koolaide?

Has anyone heard any updates for the new hires at Mesaba? Rumor has it they are calling up the folks they 'hired' and offering SOME of those individuals a decision to start on the Saab on the 26th, or else to wait (and let people slide up the seniority list) for the first CRJ FO new-hire class.

Anyone know when the CRJ class starts?

I accepted the April 23rd Saab class. Another guy in my interview class turned down the Saab class for the CRJ.. I think he said that it was at least 2-3 months away

Latest resources

Back