• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba VS. Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW, as the EMBs are going to Compass, NWA furloughees have %100 of the seats reserved.

As NWA is purchasing/leasing the CRJs, NWA pilots own half those seats also.

Nu

Correct. But, who is going to take it? they have gone trough more than half the furlough list to cover what? 65 slots? And this is not to go into Compass or PCL, this is going into MAILINE. I expect that a handful of furlough's will end up in Compass at best. Most of those jobs will go to folks off the street

36 CRJ's - 35 Avros - 1 CRJ (to compass)=no growth at XJ. After seeing both of the latest proposals being thrown around, I couldn't afford to and won't work there if I were called back. Absolutely dispicable what managment has done to that company.

Spanjers can kiss my hairy beanbag and I hope he gets crabs.

Can't speak for anybody but me, But I will vote NO for any tenative agreement that has any concessions. The problem is that most of us are trying to run out the door to better places, and won't be around to vote this hunk of poo down.:bomb:

You just got 36 jets, now have at it. How low can you go?

I KNOW! Hey Mesaba, you could sign a horrible TA and create another regional so the furloughed Mesaba pilots could come back to work. If that sounds unusually hard to justify, ask YourPilotFriend how to do it.

RAH dirtbags will take it all

I guess i'm one of the those RAH dirtbags that you speak of..... but i'd like to say that I wish all Mesaba guys the best....There are alot of good guys over there that deserve it!!!!!

Isn't Mesaba losing all 36 Avros (how many removed so far?)

36 Avros replaced with 36 CR9s? It would be nice if Mesaba could get them* as opposed to just be reduced down to a Saab only fleet.

*(without being forced to take concessions)

Last edited:
As NWA is purchasing/leasing the CRJs, NWA pilots own half those seats also.

How do you figure? If any of these aircraft come to Mesaba or Pinnacle you can bet your *ss we won't be giving away seats. If NWA pilots want those seats they can put them on their certificate.

How do you figure? If any of these aircraft come to Mesaba or Pinnacle you can bet your *ss we won't be giving away seats. If NWA pilots want those seats they can put them on their certificate.

They can have my seat. I call uncle. I'm done.

Latest resources

Back