Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba to get 900's and Q's For DELTA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are sure some tools out there! I think the saabs are the best thing for Mesaba, it keeps those young punks from wanting to come to our airline-the ones that interview anyways, are sure to screw up and show their true self at least once to those in HR and our pilots who interview! I think when we were hiring a while back-a few months ago and were forced to hire some idiots (yes, those 900 primadonna's who were "hand picked" for their above average skill and having the knowledge to wear their epilettes backwards) we learned our lessons about hiring idiots. I heard a story of a line check airman who confronted one of the 900 FO's who was wearing his the wrong way. the fo said he wore them that way because he was on the 900, the LCA said he heard it was for not being able to pass his IOE without over a 100 hours of being spoonfed how to fly

Great post. This kind of garbage needs to be exposed. The tools on the 900 at XJ that slipped through the cracks in the interview process need to be confronted every time they pull this crap. Unfortunately I am still seeing a hint of arrogance as some of these new FOs wander the halls in the hubs. We definately need to shake things up and do our part as Capts. to set the immature kids straight.
Humbling them and making them feel worthless is probably the only thing that will work.

...........................of course that what sarcasm. But, seriously we must hold them accountable for their actions. The last thing we want at Mesaba is to have our pilot group lumped in with some of those other regional carriers. Our pilots at XJ are mature and professional. It will stay that way.

I am glad those of you who agree with me hve voiced up, I am sure those who we are talking about is reading this-it might open a couple of their eyes. Lets try to spread the good word, not be a$$es ourselves to create a barrier to the new guys and gals at XJ-if all the rumors we are starting about growth come true (yes the writing on the wall says we will continue to grow-if you want my reasoning, just ask). But yes, for now they are all rumors and the one a couple weeks ago, I was there in the crew room when it started as a joke, it spread like wildfire! So in summary, ah heck-have a good day and take time to thank your union reps for taking their personal time to help out our pilot group, they are all a good bunch of people.

So in summary, ah heck-have a good day and take time to thank your union reps for taking their personal time to help out our pilot group, they are all a good bunch of people.

fu**** right! :beer:

Oh and by the way, I'm hung like a horse!

I just have to add that it is common courtesy when a fellow employee says hello as your walking by in the terminal DON'T snub them. I do realise that you were trying to be cool and all in your shiny Ray Ban wannabee glasses during the evening, indoors, but it's still common courtesy kids!! Even if it wasn't a fellow employee, if another pilot says hello, don't ignore them. We are all in the same industry here, maybe one day you will need to jumpseat somewhere and that pilot will remember you being a rude POS, and you will be denied.

I just have to add that it is common courtesy when a fellow employee says hello as your walking by in the terminal DON'T snub them. I do realise that you were trying to be cool and all in your shiny Ray Ban wannabee glasses during the evening, indoors, but it's still common courtesy kids!! Even if it wasn't a fellow employee, if another pilot says hello, don't ignore them. We are all in the same industry here, maybe one day you will need to jumpseat somewhere and that pilot will remember you being a rude POS, and you will be denied.

That's right bro. You know me man, every time I see you guys I get so excited that I just pee my self, hug you and we weep over my warm piss! LOL....
People just don't get me! :D

Wow. Fellas. I was at XJ for 9 years. I left 2 years ago and decided to stop by and see what was up with my old carrier. You guys sound like a bunch of high school kids. No offense man. I wish I was still there with you. I would be very senior. Things are not so rosy as an FO at a major. No, I'm not at SWA. Just be happy that Foley is gone, you are out of the sham bankruptcy, and you are working for a pretty good little airline. What did Paul Foley do anyway?

I am still waiting for the answer too.

<-----------------

Wow. Fellas. I was at XJ for 9 years. I left 2 years ago and decided to stop by and see what was up with my old carrier. You guys sound like a bunch of high school kids. No offense man. I wish I was still there with you. I would be very senior. Things are not so rosy as an FO at a major. No, I'm not at SWA. Just be happy that Foley is gone, you are out of the sham bankruptcy, and you are working for a pretty good little airline. What did Paul Foley do anyway?

Latest resources

Back