Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba to get 900's and Q's For DELTA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SEVEN - you're pretty certain about this Freedom stuff huh? Sources at another 900 operator are saying things that contradict you.

Last edited:
Pinnacle, but of course it could be rumor like 90% of this garbage. It's just that you sound as though you're 100% certain about XJ and these planes, when many other pieces of the equation aren't adding up.

Last edited:
Pinnacle, but of course it could be rumor like 90% of this garbage. It's just that you sound as though you're 100% certain about XJ and these planes, when many other pieces of the equation aren't adding up.

I know the Crew Trac message says 1 line for CVG but, I was talking to ST in MSP today and he says if you look at the schedule for the CVG flying in OCT its about 4 lines. Has the TYD been posted for the ATL guys?

Someone on airlinkpilots mention that, on Deltanet shows Pinnacle operating 3 of Freedom's former 900's. I don't know if that's true or not.

Last edited:
It no secret that in September PCL operated 9 lines of time for Delta with 2 spare aircraft for a total fleet of 11 airplanes (which is what we have).

In October we were assigned 12 lines of flying from Delta. You do the math.

I know the Crew Trac message says 1 line for CVG but, I was talking to ST in MSP today and he says if you look at the schedule for the CVG flying in OCT its about 4 lines. Has the TYD been posted for the ATL guys?

How do you have 1 line? Even if you have max days flying (6) in a row it would be biblical .... "On the seventh day the CRJ900 rested and it was good"

Our contract requires a minimum of one flying line in any domicile. Almost all of the CVG flying will be sourced from ATL pilots. The company wanted a few reserves in CVG so they had to make one line to be able to call it a domicile. Every indication is that CVG will close in 2-3 months.

well i didnt get the job at mesaba

i applied at pinnacle

any idea if the pinnaclepilots will get more delta flying? and not mesaba

interview at pinnacle, i guess its better to get to an all jet airline anyway

according to other sourcespinnacle is opening up a cvg base with former freedom and mesa 900s

well i didnt get the job at mesaba

i applied at pinnacle

any idea if the pinnaclepilots will get more delta flying? and not mesaba

move it along. Nothing to see here

Latest resources

Back