Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba to get 900's and Q's For DELTA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey... just like the Top Gun slot belonged to Mav and Goose all along, even before Cougar lost the edge and turned in his wing .... so did the 17 CRJ200's belong to XJ.

Look, I wasn't looking at a debate of which jets belonged to who, I only wanted the facts. So 49 SF340s, 17 CRJ-200s and a total of 36 CRJ-900s in a few more months. That was the answer I wanted, thanks.

Hey... just like the Top Gun slot belonged to Mav and Goose all along, even before Cougar lost the edge and turned in his wing .... so did the 17 CRJ200's belong to XJ.

Still pedaling this bull? Your are still completely wrong. Check your history. Again. Tool.

Aaron? is that you causing trouble again? Why start a rumor without me?

I heard XJ was talking to SAAAb about starting production of the SAAB 2000 again and that there was talk of 200+ on order

I heard XJ was talking to SAAAb about starting production of the SAAB 2000 again and that there was talk of 200+ on order

Nice try. Right now the focus for Mesaba is preparing for our ATL base and ramping up our 76 seat flying out of our new hub. The focus on the turboprop market will be down the road. The SF34 is serving its purpose very well right now in its current market.

:laugh: Don't think so...we're talking about a company that won't even paint the aircraft-when the merger is done we'll just put a Delta sticker over the "Northwest" part of Northwest Airlink rather than paint'em.

Personally, I'm a little scared by all of this. Remember, before the bankruptcy when XJ was supposed to get all those 200's they were hiring like mad-I almost took a job then. Glad I didn't. Furlough started after what, 150 got hired? Don't think it's beyond this company to hire for flying they don't even have yet.

Latest resources

Back