• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba says it will be an asset transfer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unless Pinnacle Corp has had a huge change of heart since the scope fight between Pinnacle and Colgan, I find it hard to believe they want one seniority list and two different certs a la Republic. It would be much better for the pilots of all three groups if it was one list with fences/seat locks allowing transfer between lists, but that would be a dream situation. Given management's past stance on SLIs between 9E and 9L, I'm not hopeful.
It's not up to Pinnacle Management, it's up to the judge/mediator if there is not consensus on an agreement between ALPA and Management. If there is not a fair deal overall, our MEC and the lawyers will be glad to drag this thing on for years to come. Don't think Phillip wants that in this case.

It's not up to Pinnacle Management, it's up to the judge/mediator if there is not consensus on an agreement between ALPA and Management. If there is not a fair deal overall, our MEC and the lawyers will be glad to drag this thing on for years to come. Don't think Phillip wants that in this case.

The arbitrator already ruled on it for 9E/9L. We lost. What would your ALPA lawyers have done differently than our ALPA lawyers? I think you underestimate Phil and his lack of caring on if things drag on. As long as he gets his bonus, he doesn't really care.

The arbitrator already ruled on it for 9E/9L. We lost. What would your ALPA lawyers have done differently than our ALPA lawyers? I think you underestimate Phil and his lack of caring on if things drag on. As long as he gets his bonus, he doesn't really care.
The difference is that Phil wanted to stall in the 9E negotiations. He wants to move quikly on this new venture. Mesaba pilots are content and are generally unpleased with the new takeover from 9E. We will be glad to stall and remain status quo unless we are ALL treated fairly in the new deal.

Mesaba has said that they are temporarily taking on a couple 9E CRJ's, but now I heard in the crewroom that is way more than a couple?

Mesaba has said that they are temporarily taking on a couple 9E CRJ's, but now I heard in the crewroom that is way more than a couple?
Don't believe it untill they are on property. We all know how we were supposed to get 15 900's. And if we do get 200's it will only be on a temporary basis until 9E can get staffed properly and they will go right back.

Either way these are only temporary aircraft and this is why we all need to work together on this or else planes will just keep going back and forth.

Latest resources

Back