Mesaba Rapes Labor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WTF-Over

Mesaba files bankruptcy and vows to rape a pillage labor. Immediatly anounces increase in benifit costs..

I bet they don't even give us a reach around...not even a tickle

Reason enough right there not to give anything to managment in ways of concessions.

Foley and Spanjers must either be idiots at business or just out and out crooks. Either way, they drove their company into bankruptcy. Way to go!!! You both should be very proud.

xjlifer said:
I bet they don't even give us a reach around...not even a tickle

That tickle will be in the form of dry, 50 grit sandpaper (that really good purple 3M stuff). KY is one of the expenditures that is now to be cut thanks to the Ch11 filing today.

Didn't you get that memo?

Any rumors about management looking to toss the Big Sky scope agreement so NWA can have their NEW low cost subsidiary to fly the 100 seater's?
Just curious as this seems to be the way things are headed when looking in from the outside.:(

Saabslime said:
Any rumors about management looking to toss the Big Sky scope agreement so NWA can have their NEW low cost subsidiary to fly the 100 seater's?
Just curious as this seems to be the way things are headed when looking in from the outside.:(

My .understanding is that the scope agreement between the pilots and MAIR, therefore Mesaba can't touch it. Someone please tell me I'm right.

can someone seriously answer the question as to how mesaba aviation can be chptr.11 and holdings has over a 100 million? it seems to me that would be the same as united airlines in bankruptcy while ual is solvent? just wondering. former xj guy. you guys have a phenominal pilot group over there has to be one of the best in the industry. good luck to you all.

For every penny those Motherf***ers try to take, I will make sure to take 2 back. TRUST ME.

Kind of curious how my health insurance jumps from $150 a month to $250 the same day we declare BK......didn't make the headline at mymesaba.

Latest resources

Back