• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Rapes Labor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Knox if you want to remain anonymous you might not want to use a picture of your kid ( I assume) for both your avatar here, and your avatar on the (XJ) Alpa weboards were your name is posted for everybody to read.

Knowing something is very different from telling, or in this case posting something. Many people know who we all are, but did Batman ever rat on Clark Kent? NO!

Plus we all know that nothing in that utility belt - save kryptonite - coulda stopped Supes from kickin' some Bat A$$! And don't give me that Dark Night BS.

A19 said:
Knox if you want to remain anonymous you might not want to use a picture of your kid ( I assume) for both your avatar here, and your avatar on the (XJ) Alpa weboards were your name is posted for everybody to read.

I'm not trying to hide who I am. Usually people have some respect and don't call out your name on this board. I checked my undies, and they're not in a bunch. I know who people are on this WebBoard, but that doesn't mean I'd call them out.

TinGoose1 said:
If I were on the Mesaba MEC, this would be the first thing that would go public. When you put your family on an aircraft, do you want the cheapest or the most qualified? If you don't think the two are connected, your fooling yourself. Don't sell your self short and fly for less than your worth.

But you dont get it. The MEC Chair at Mesaba gets his marching orders from his personal hero - ALPA National president/NWA 747 Captain, Duane Woerthless. Hell, they even look like father and son. If Daddy Duane tells his boy to do something, ole' Tom will do whatever it takes to get it done; even if it means throwing 400 FO's under the bus, or getting half the pilots furloughed.

And believe me, he has every intention of doing whatever it takes to cover his ass and keep his job as an MEC Chair. He has ALPA National aspirations, after all.

I guess that I'm not the only one that sees that our MEC chair's personal career goals have nothing to do with flying for a living. Strictly advancement in ALPA. Nothing like being a politician in the private sector. Same rules as being a public servent, step on anybody to advance your political aspirations. Only difference is the private sector pays better. Anybody remember what Woerth is making this year. Sure pays better than the job he was hired to do at NWA.

Latest resources

Back