Mesaba Mgmt "Pleas for Sacrifice"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heil!

Bump, just to get "der spongenbooben" to the top!
All we need is a picture of him thumbing his tie!

Yeagh, i agree... this is all a seniority flushing exercise. Does'nt change my mind about leaving. We all owe it to ourselves to see this place in the rearview mirror, or in flames, as long as these corrupt jackals are here!

It's actually really simple. Bonus money is, by definition: EXTRA MONEY. The immoral corporate leadership at Mesaba just paid themselves over $1 million in bonuses. That means they have EXTRA MONEY!!! If they have millions in EXTRA MONEY to pay themselves, they don't need so much as a stinking red penny from us. They DO NOT have a money problem if they are paying out extravagent corporate bonuses.

Whataboutbob said:
This whole process is designed to get guys to quit, if they start the 10 day window that is the finale to the scare tactics but at day 9.853 there will be a T.A

But will we vote for it? That better be one he11 of a HUGE carrot. 49 Saabs ain't gonna cut it.

MM

Will we vote for it?

If management is successful it will get voted through. Who ever is working the strings to the puppets knows what there doing and Im willing to gamble my parents basement bedroom I sleep in that the final offer from Management won't be 19.4% or whatever the current numbers work out to be.

Its like selling a used car, you put $3500 or best offer in the window knowing you really only need to get $3000. You wash it, wax it, and vacuume it so that the presentation makes it look like its worth more than it is. If some idiot pays $3500 bonus if not you bargain and walk away with what you wanted out of it. XJ pilots are smarter than your average bear, the union has been working hard. Its unfortunate that management has wasted so much money trying to makes us fall for there bluff.

That person who wants big bucks for his crappy bonbo rusted pos car usually gets screwed. All serious people end up going and getting what they want for what it is worth and that idiot from before ends up calling people and begging for previous offers. I don't expect mgt to be forward thinking enough to make a good sale.

Actually, I believe that with increased resignations the average seniority will increase. It's not the top guys who are leaving this company, it's the middle of the pack and semi-junior guys who are moving out. With fewer pilots, mainly super senior and low seniority guys the average will increase. I hope this back fires on our SLT. The only way Spanjiers will get the message is for our pilot group to deliver it to him.

-Spartacus

Yeah, I suppose someone with waaaay to much time on their hands could actually sit down and figure out our change in seniority - the Delta S, if you will. (I can't: UNABLE-ICE.)

I bet there are some poorly paid lackies down on Blue Genitalia Ave. going over these numbers right now. . .

"Vas?! Vhat do you mean zer numbers are going up?! Ach mein Gott! Launch another News Lauch!" - Our Glorious Leader Der Spongenbooben

I guess we wait and see. The blitzkreig (or whatever) starts next month with the closure of the Avro MSP base. The real question is are they (XJ mgt) invading France or Russia? Hopefully the latter. Cya

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back