• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba loses 13 more Saabs.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, that brings back memories. Didn't someone overtemp the engines when the flaps extended at cruise from DTW to PLN?

It happened at least twice. Both engines replaced both times as I recall. Last time I saw that pink POS, it was down at Celsius at KBNA waiting for another sucker airline to pick it up.

4 CT7s. . . that's gotta be pretty cheap, right?

Hell at this rate some of the guys that have been here for 4 years and went through the last BK might even go back to the right seat.

Welcome to the dysfunctional Delta family boys. First they will get rid of those Saab's and then they will tell you your cost are too high and put those shiny new 900's up for bid to the lowest bidder. Take a pay cut and you get to keep them or don't play ball and see which other DCI brother is flying your planes.

Don't believe me look at Pinnacle flying 900's once flown by Mesa. ASA flying 700's with a Comair N numbers once flown by Comair. Comair flying 200's with a Skywest N number once owned by Comair given to Skywest and given back to Comair. Ah, the fun is just beginning and Delta wouldn't have it any other way.

Good luck guys.

I don't think 9E is flying any 900's that used to be at Mesa, that was just for a short while. Those 900's are now at Mesaba.

No the 900's are now at ASA. They agreed to get rid of 20 50's for 10 of those 90's. Mesaba was supposed to get them for a month or two after Comair was supposed to get them. Sounds like Delta doesn't like Mesaba almost as much as they don't like Comair. 12+ years to be a captain. 15+ years to not be on reserve.

Paging Seven.... Paging Seven...

Remember when you were shooting off your keyboard telling everyone how Mesaba was going to be the new premiere regional for Delta? I tried to warn you then the fun had not begun for you guys. Monster Buck then emerged from his hole in the woods and demanded to know where anyone was gloating. Point is, I called this one long ago and I was shouted down. Delta will not sue itself for breach of contract. Comair sees this everyday and now the Mesaba guys are getting hosed as well. The simply fact here is that until the retirements start to hit again, we are all in for a tough go. The wholly owned will bore the burnt of it though. Easier to end those contracts than with outside sources.

Paging Seven.... Paging Seven...

Remember when you were shooting off your keyboard telling everyone how Mesaba was going to be the new premiere regional for Delta? I tried to warn you then the fun had not begun for you guys. Monster Buck then emerged from his hole in the woods and demanded to know where anyone was gloating. Point is, I called this one long ago and I was shouted down. Delta will not sue itself for breach of contract. Comair sees this everyday and now the Mesaba guys are getting hosed as well. The simply fact here is that until the retirements start to hit again, we are all in for a tough go. The wholly owned will bore the burnt of it though. Easier to end those contracts than with outside sources.

"demanded to know where anyone was gloating" What the does that mean? You were "shouted down" you mean "shouted at?" "shot down?"...." what the hell is "bore the burnt?", did you mean "bear the brunt?"

Iz yu still dunk? Man i are jealouse, that must have been on hell of a nite! Peace man! We are all family! Ain't no one trippin, we know you knos what going on. You spit da truth.:beer:

Last edited:
this is complete and utter crap and only another indication as to why this industry is failing by the day...one of the few companies with descent work rules and theyre getting cut up...hope you guys get more jets...I have furloughed buddies over there....

Latest resources

Back