Mesaba hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XJ Captain

Are you one of those guys that upgraded after 2 years in the company, but now have the nerve to tell an FO that he's crying "entitlement, entitlement", when he's been sitting in the right seat for 4+ years with no end in sight?

Bottom line is this - our MEC never had any intention in striking or carrying thru with what they had been telling us for years about what they were going to get done with this contract. It was all show. Tom Wychor lacks the fortitude and clarity to lead this pilot group and should resign. Jane too !

T-handle said:
I have disassociated myself from our MEC. 98% pilot solidarity to a 66% ratification.... real nice! Hats off to ya for the next 5+ years!

Oops, did I say that??

T-handle, I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen. Do a search of my posts over the last year and you'll see that I was saying the same thing that you and avrodriverj85 are saying now. You refused to pay attention. The Kool-Aid must have been pretty good. I hate to say I told you so but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! I predicted the MEC would cave in and sign whatever was put in front of them. I'm sorry that I was right.

mesaba2425,
You're right about the MEC pushing hard the first TA that was put out. The MEC kind of had to, though. The negotiators were their guys. It looks sort of tough for the MEC to talk down a TA that the negotiators worked hard to get. However, 66 percent of the pilot group thought that this was a good contract or at the very least, the best we could ever possibly achieve. I still believe that if you say you are going to do something (strike, not strike, mow the lawn, pick me up at the airport) you better do it or else noone will ever believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

Latest resources

Back