Mesaba D Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kmox29 said:
You are a manager's wet dream. Keep up the fight...er...I mean status quo...er I mean concessions! We all believe in you D'Angelo!

Thanks for believing in us! Remember theres 50.1% just like me. We are the people in the middle that realize a small paycut is better than standing there chanting slogans like a dumbA$$ while we wonder what happened to our flying. Feel free to join the revolution at any time. It feels great to get out of the union borg collective. Remember if you get too high of a contract what goes up must come down. Pilots have been unreasonable for far too long. What goes around comes around. This is why being a person in the middle is of the utmost importance.

kmox29 said:
Ahhh...the American Dream. Seriously, shut up about your stupid condo. No one wanted to hear it on the Majors board and no one wants to hear it here.

It is amazing how delisional he is. He actually thinks that people agree with his thinking. What a toolbox.

Smarta$$ said:
It is amazing how delisional he is. He actually thinks that people agree with his thinking. What a toolbox.

People absolutely agree with my thinking. If they didnt would we as a pilot group have been smart enough to vote in the paycuts? I think not. This is the beginning of a beautiful thing. Once guys realize comair union chanters can think for themselves nothing can stop anyone from thinking for themselves! Or would you prefer to drape an iron curtain around the industry and let ALPO run their union like stalin ran russia?

kmox29 said:
Ahhh...the American Dream. Seriously, shut up about your stupid condo. No one wanted to hear it on the Majors board and no one wants to hear it here.

Well until you quit making up lies about my living situation you will keep hearing it. No one wants a regional pilot to admit hes sucessful and living a lavish lifestyle. Why? Because then they lose their argument that pilots are all poor barely making it. BS we are living like kings especially if you can get in a 2 income situation like I myself am in.

Smarta$$ said:

Yeah...he cracks me up. I know that most people have him on ignore by now, but it's waaay too fun for me to debate with him. I mean...just read the stuff he says. It's amazing. Did he use the word "borg" in one of his posts? Isn't that a Star Trek thing?

Anyhow, he'll keep spewing his crap all over the message boards. I believe D'Angelo has "aviation in his blood" as our esteemed CEO would say. I'm just glad his ID says Comair and not Mesaba.

D'Angelo said:
Thanks for believing in us! Remember theres 50.1% just like me. We are the people in the middle that realize a small paycut is better than standing there chanting slogans like a dumbA$$ while we wonder what happened to our flying. Feel free to join the revolution at any time. It feels great to get out of the union borg collective. Remember if you get too high of a contract what goes up must come down. Pilots have been unreasonable for far too long. What goes around comes around. This is why being a person in the middle is of the utmost importance.

There is no middle without a top and bottom. what you are suggesting would only lead to further erosion of wages. You should not be allowed to be compensated with your union contract. You dont deserve it. Why dont you tell the company that you will just take whatever compensation that they give you. Well see how your theory works. You will be making 4.75 an hour before the end of the week.

By the way, where are all these people that agree with you? I dont see any. I have been reading your posts for a long time and rarely do I see anyone agree with you. You dont even realize that you spend most of your time on here argueing with people that dont agree with you.

This is an anonamous web site. Surely they would feel comfortable speaking their mind on here? I dont see them? Hello? Hello? Nope it is just you argueing your point all by yourself.

D'Angelo said:
Well until you quit making up lies about my living situation you will keep hearing it. No one wants a regional pilot to admit hes sucessful and living a lavish lifestyle. Why? Because then they lose their argument that pilots are all poor barely making it. BS we are living like kings especially if you can get in a 2 income situation like I myself am in.

Living in a condo with some fat chick. ahahhahaaha

If thats your idea of a "lavish" lifestyle you must really be hittin the rock.

D'Angelo said:
Well until you quit making up lies about my living situation you will keep hearing it.

Please post where I have made up lies about your living situation. Try to not be so stupid when you point your finger.

Terrain Terrain said:
Living in a condo with some fat chick. ahahhahaaha

If thats your idea of a "lavish" lifestyle you must really be hittin the rock.

Nope shes not fat actually. Just a nice average american girl that looks good. Sorry to disappoint you. Have fun competing in the special olympics errr I mean the union chanting campaign.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back