Mesaba D Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D'Angelo said:
Maybe now the union will start trying to help save the airline instead of chanting stupid slogans.

Seriously, NO ONE wants your opinion anymore. You have nothing constructive to add ever. Haven't you noticed that almost no one shares your believes and ideas.

I am not trying to be rude, but please keep your very unpopular and off color opinions to yourself. I do aknowledge that you are entitled to have your own opinion, but I think you need to figure out why you feel the need to stir the pot and be disrespectful to opinions that most people in your chosen proffesion share.

By the way, You would not have the above average contract that you have enjoyed if it were not for your union.

By all means contribute when you have something to share that may help someone or be supportive.

I am quite sure that this is going in one ear and out the other, but at least I have made my observations known about your selfish and ebrasive comments.

On a positive note, I agree you guys and gals are a class act and deserve better. You have my complete support.

D'Angelo said:
Maybe now the union will start trying to help save the airline instead of chanting stupid slogans.

...and since you don't work for Mesaba, I think we have a chance at keeping this a profession. Please, go and try to endorse concessions at your own airline.

Smarta$$ said:
Seriously, NO ONE wants your opinion anymore. You have nothing constructive to add ever. Haven't you noticed that almost no one shares your believes and ideas.

I am not trying to be rude, but please keep your very unpopular and off color opinions to yourself. I do aknowledge that you are entitled to have your own opinion, but I think you need to figure out why you feel the need to stir the pot and be disrespectful to opinions that most people in your chosen proffesion share.

By the way, You would not have the above average contract that you have enjoyed if it were not for your union.

By all means contribute when you have something to share that may help someone or be supportive.

I am quite sure that this is going in one ear and out the other, but at least I have made my observations known about your selfish and ebrasive comments.

On a positive note, I agree you guys and gals are a class act and deserve better. You have my complete support.

A lot of people share my opinion. Many are just too worried more about making friends and "pleasing the mob mentality" than speaking their mind. Well its time for people to start thinking for themselves. Unions have done nothing but chant tarded slogans and hold picket lines the last 10-15 years. Every airline that got an industry leading contract has felt the wrath except southwest. They too however may feel the wrath some day. This wrath is the wrath of the free market. You set your wages too high theres only one way to go. What goes up must come down its simple physics really. Sure we had a good contract at comair but it had to come down otherwise we would have not survived.

A storm is brewing in this industry. People are tired of chanting slogans and fighting for nothing. We are the people in the middle. We will not shut up because union thugs tell us too. We will take paycuts if we can still make pay rates right in the middle. We will do what it takes to survive. We will work with management so that together we can ride this storm out. We will tell the union to play hide and go screw themselves if we don't like their agenda. Hey diddle diddle to the people in the middle!

kmox29 said:
...and since you don't work for Mesaba, I think we have a chance at keeping this a profession. Please, go and try to endorse concessions at your own airline.

The conessions are alive and well. Sure the FAs are trying to put up a fight but its all show. In the end theres lots of young girls wanting to do the job for the right price. BTW the interviewers at comair really need a better screening process. 2 questions should be required. 1) Do you have a wealthy significant other or 2) do you live at home with your parents or are you independantly wealthy? If the answer to one of those questions is yes were in buisness baby!

WMUSIGPI said:
It's pretty obvious which choice you fall under, toolbox.

Actually me and the lady are livin large in a nice condo. Sorry another union anger myth just got busted. You all wish that I was "struggling" why because you want to justify exorbant and lavish contracts that are simply ridiculous. We get along just fine and we will still be livin it up when the paycut takes effect. Sorry to spoil your union anger fun.

D'Angelo said:
We are the people in the middle. We will not shut up because union thugs tell us too. We will take paycuts if we can still make pay rates right in the middle. We will do what it takes to survive. We will work with management so that together we can ride this storm out. We will tell the union to play hide and go screw themselves if we don't like their agenda. Hey diddle diddle to the people in the middle!

You are a manager's wet dream. Keep up the fight...er...I mean status quo...er I mean concessions! We all believe in you D'Angelo!

D'Angelo said:
Actually me and the lady are livin large in a nice condo.

Ahhh...the American Dream. Seriously, shut up about your stupid condo. No one wanted to hear it on the Majors board and no one wants to hear it here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back