• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesa upcoming classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard UPS will not hire mesa guys. I guess they consider them scabs or something. Any truth to this?
And for the record, I would advise not to go to Mesa just because everyone (including me) hates mesa pilots. Just be patient and something better will come along.

Absolutely correct...UPS has on their website:

"We refuse to interview, nor hire, any Mesa pilot due to them being SCABS. This policy is due to our research conducted on the highly respected and reputable Flightinfo.com; which states that Mesa pilots are SCABS, are responsible for world hunger, kill small kittens, and are solely liable for all injustices in the world today".

In fact, to this date, there are NO Mesa pilots at any of the major airlines, fractional, or corporate operators. Seriously...ask anyone.

Hypoxik said:
Well I am interviewing on the 19th!

Hey kid dont let em scare ya...All commuters are basically the same...MESA just has more a**holes per yard than some of them. Keep to yourself and soldier till you build some time and get out. You'll do allright. :p

wiggle your big toe...

BlackPilot628 said:
No, We just didn't go to a sh!t company. We all have options. You have chosen yours. Get a bottle of KY Jelly. You'll need it.
BTW- You better hope you don't get ORD based. Those 2 hours taxi times will kill you considering you don't get pay for it.
Good Luck in class! (Seriously)

You obviously don't go to ORD very often. In four months based at ORD, I've only waited more than 30 minutes ONCE, due to storms moving through. ORD moves suprisingly well. What exactly are you talking about?

As for the last post... I don't think many people would second that they have more as*holes at Mesa. I have a friend there who has had wonderful experiences with his crews. Most guys I've heard say bad things about their management and contract, but usually have nothing but good things to say about their pilots.

Last edited:
There is a lot of bitterness and childishness on these boards. Advice: Ignore all negative advice on these pages. If any of these guys were really that happy where they were, they wouldn't be so busy trying to point fingers. Just think back to Junior High School and you'll see exactly what is happening here...

You did just fine. Study up and good luck at Mesa. Congratulations on your new regional job.

I've been delayed 4 times now do to low ceilings. It's taken me as long as 2.2 to get off the ground in ORD. We were number 84 for T/O with 15 miles in trail over EON. It has nothing to do with ORD. The delays happen when MDW is landing 13C and ORD is using 14L and 22L for T/O. Wake up.

Hey Blackpilot....thats sounds like a party to me. To think I used to get mad being 18th in line at PHX in the Bonanza.......

Now im at a place that doesnt even use ground, you call for a taxi and they give you the T.O. clearence. Got love OGG

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back