• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Pro Stan's Video...Hilarious

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it is real, then the company, and Pro-Stans, are totally out of line expecting a pilots family member to skip Chemo appointments. Working for UPS isn't worth that, let alone Mesa.

?

I can see the attempts at humor in this but seeing the facts on working conditions at Mesa takes away all the laughs. I am all for making the most of a crappy situation but this is ridiculous.

There is a culture of disregard, disrespect and downright abuse toward pilots at that airline. The 'actors' in this training film wallow in the indiscretions against them and try to teach their viewers (presumably mesa pilots) common courtesy. You're either courteous, or you're not. This video is a waste of union resources if they're trying to teach Flyin' Ryan to be courteous.

So what was the point, teach us manners or show the viewers that working at Mesa is truly as bad as we all think?

Mesa Sucks

Such a worthless group of people. I won't talk to, nor acknowledge these skum bags.

To even have to make a video like this indicate the level of skum bags working at this airline. I stopped watching after watching this skum bag get **denied** the jumpseat twice!!

Last edited:
Such a worthless group of people. I won't talk to, nor acknowledge these skum bags.

To even have to make a video like this indicate the level of skum bags working at this airline. I stopped watching after watching this skum bag get **denied** the jumpseat twice!!

By reading this thread and responding to the previous posts you are acknowledging us "skum bags" (sic). Do you like your hipocracy served hard boiled or sunny side up?

I am, however, 100% certain you would speak to or acknowledge a Mesa pilot if you needed a free ride somewhere.

Dude, all I can say is that it must be your attitude. I was in IAD on a really crappy night trying to get to LGA. All of the flights were delayed, except for a HPN flight that was leaving at the same time as the 3 hour delayed LGA. I decided, that since the LGA flight was over-sold and weight limited that I would take the HPN flight. I saw the CA in the terminal and told him my situation ( my car is parked in LGA). He told me he lived near there and he would drive me to my car! This is no joke.

I also talked to the LGA CA and told him what was going on, and he said he wasn't weight limited at all, and got me on his flight to LGA. Since the HPN CA gave me his cell # I called and thanked him, and said I was getting on another flight.

You know, we all came to different regionals for different reasons, QOL, PAY, Base, Upgrade, Timing, or just getting hired there. No reason to bash the MESA guy's. I don't work for them but the ones I have met have been some of the nicest guy's/girls out there.

CRJ_Driver, you are a Dick!

Get over your 2000 hr FO self.

Watched about 4 minutes worth and some dork with spiked hair and thumb ring played the good-jumpseater bad-jumpseater role. I think I'll go throw-up now.

Last edited:
Is this the first on-camera discussion of "camping trips"?

How much did this production cost? Your ALPA dues hard at work.

I have great sympathy for Mesa pilots concerning their work conditions and this video. Just keep those apps going at other airlines, you will escape eventually.

I think this video might just be a brilliant attempt at sarcasm and satire in an attempt to embarrass ALPA national into some form of action when there contract comes up in less than a year.

Think about it how else does an MEC put out a video for nationwide distribution to say what a complete piece of sh-t there airline is, and they need bigtime help from ALPA, to either fix their working conditions or shut it down.

No I don't work there but as long as ALPA does nothing regional feed will go to the lowest bidder, further eroding future mainline jobs. We should support Mesa in their upcoming strike.

Latest resources

Back