Mesa Pro Stan's Video...Hilarious

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I want to work one of my eight days off..."

Geeezus.....LMAO...nothing ever changes at the efffing place. Try paying your crews a little more and maybe they won't have to wear a dirty shirt from off of the crashpad floor...

DUDE... get the FULL quote:

"So, I really want to work one of my eight days off... but I don't think I'm gonna be legal... if only those darn FAA regulations weren't so strict and limiting."

Yeah! God dang those FAA regulations! What were they thinking to give pilots rest regulations ?! Bah !
/sarcasm

Is this for real?

I mean really, his wife missed her chemo, but the pilot got a extra day off?

Last edited:
all of these scenarios were digs on mesa management. if you want to kick mesa out of alpa that will really help you guys get better contracts as mesa who is now non alpa helps lead the race to the bottom that everyone here blames on mesa. maybe a new strategy should be pursued, instead of bagging on mesa guys every chance you get you should support them as section 6 negotiatiations start in less than 1 year. that contract when it does come could make or break the regional industry.​

I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING!
It was like a car wreck, as repulsive as it was I could not turn my eyes away.
Humor has it's roots in truth, hope the company gets the message.
Also like how they include GO! only 2months after they started ops...
(shivers)

How many people at Mesa are going to vote to strike, my bet is Mesa gets uglier than Mesaba, I have never worked there but hope everyone supports them in their strike. Start saving it's gonna be a long one.

The phone number they gave is legit. Its to corporate HQ. I suppose you really COULD call that number and ask for The man himself.

I'm truly dumb founded. If that's typical Mesa training material it says a lot about how they perceive their pilots. If they seriously had a need to address all these issues then it says a lot about the reality of their pilots. I can't imagine why they put so much effort into a lame video as such. If I worked there and watched it, it would probably have a negative effect on my morale and watching it now scares me away.

Knowing nearly half of the pilots personally I'll wager a guess that while they were trying to be serious in the end nearly everything (inculding the proper scenarios) were done with a tone of sarcasm interjected.

Latest resources

Back