• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Pro Stan's Video...Hilarious

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Indeed...we need to support our brethren at MESA...not make fun of them.

The scenarios are indicative of the reality of where life is going in the regional segment...South.

Jeez, some of you guys need to relax. If I was going to have to sit through a Pro Standards training video, I'd rather sit through that than the alternative. If you can't laugh at yourself, and your situation in this industry, you'd probably better just hook the hose up to the tail-pipe and roll up the windows.

Oh, and the out-takes and the sexual harrassment segment were hilarious.

There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER to bag on Mesa for making this video. Good on Capt. Ackerman & the MAG PSC for spending the time & money to produce this video.

What is unfortunate is that they had good reason to make it...and that pilots at every airline could stand to learn a thing or three from it. And you gotta admit, it was prety funny at times. Goes to show MAG pilots know the reputation of their airline, management & themselves...and have enough sense of humor to laugh at themselves.

I have an Addition to their Prostandards video....

Quit wearing the F**king
Windbreakers!

its important to educate the group about pro-stans, and its always good to do it with some humor. but you have to be careful on the message you're going to send as well. some people may enjoy the humor but then also take the message as the union is saying "oh well, sleeping in the plane sucks, just deal with it".

i could relate to the humor in the video. i just hope they are putting as much or more of an effort into putting a stop to some of these situations that the company is creating. if they did that, they wouldnt have to make a video telling you how to cope with it.

That was a masterful work. I loved it, 15:30 in, "Do you like to watch movies about gladiators?" Classic.

Chemotherapy jokes aren't funny OR professional. My wife puts people on study for cancer treatments, so pardon the sore spot.

This was not intended to be a joke! It actually happened, hence the reason for putting in the vidieo... actually all of the scenario's were based on actual incidents, but the names were changed to protect the inecent...

Continue with the flogging

Latest resources

Back