• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Pro Stan's Video...Hilarious

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think this video might just be a brilliant attempt at sarcasm and satire in an attempt to embarrass ALPA national into some form of action when there contract comes up in less than a year.

Think about it how else does an MEC put out a video for nationwide distribution to say what a complete piece of sh-t there airline is, and they need bigtime help from ALPA, to either fix their working conditions or shut it down.

No I don't work there but as long as ALPA does nothing regional feed will go to the lowest bidder, further eroding future mainline jobs. We should support Mesa in their upcoming strike.

After watching in again, I totally agree!

All..........

I watched this video and commented on it a few days ago by ressurecting an old thread. maybe you missed it...

MAG is cleaning up AH's mess. They have allot of work to do. Give them credit for taking ownership of thier situation.

an attempt to embarrass ALPA national into some form of action when there contract comes up in less than a year.

No I don't work there but as long as ALPA does nothing regional feed will go to the lowest bidder, further eroding future mainline jobs. We should support Mesa in their upcoming strike.

ALPA National isn't going to be embarrassed into action for a better Mesa contract. A better Mesa contract is going to come from the Mesa pilots and ALL ALPA PILOTS SUPPORTING MESA!!!! I do like your last paragraph though...

We can either continue to chide and dis Mesa.... If we do then they'll get another crappy contract we have to deal with.. Or we can support them and help them get a good one that we can leverage for our own negotiations.

What can you control? You can't control a vote on a MAG contract if you are not a MAG pilot... but you can control your unification and support.

Chemo? Again.. those that don't understand... Situations like that don't just happen at MAG. It's real, and until your wife or child is in that situation, simply smile, support your fellow pilot and ask how you can help. Period!

Again, MAG MEC is cleaning up AH's dump. Let's help them out..

At first it appeared like the MEC was endorsing things like camping on the jet. On second thought, now it looks like the guy in the Vietnamise prison camp blinking out TORTURE in morse code, when taken to his televised mock trial. You guys remember that dude right?

At first it appeared like the MEC was endorsing things like camping on the jet. On second thought, now it looks like the guy in the Vietnamise prison camp blinking out TORTURE in morse code, when taken to his televised mock trial. You guys remember that dude right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Denton

"The Navy Cross is presented to Jeremiah A. Denton, Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy, for extraordinary heroism while serving as a Prisoner of War in North Vietnam from February 1966 to May 1966. Under constant pressure from North Vietnamese interrogators and guards, Rear Admiral Denton (then Commander) experienced harassment, intimidation and ruthless treatment in their attempt to gain military information and cooperative participation for propaganda purposes. During this prolonged period of physical and mental agony, he heroically resisted cruelties and continued to promulgate resistance policy and detailed instructions. Forced to attend a press conference with a Japanese correspondent, he blinked out a distress message in Morse Code at the television camera and was understood by United States Naval Intelligence. When this courageous act was reported to the North Vietnamese, he was again subjected to severe brutalities. Displaying extraordinary skill, fearless dedication to duty, and resourcefulness, he reflected great credit upon himself, and upheld the highest traditions of the Naval Service and the United States Armed Forces."

I like the "living in a van down by the river" comment. There are choices in life. If you choose the 4 letter word, Mesa.......happy camping. Hope the fish are biting. Pathetic......

This so-called "Profession" for pilots has turned to this? Sarcasm and a video on how you should act as a professional? Let's see, when I'm fatigued because I just flew 6 legs on a 15 hour day down to mins, I need to be told by my MEC that I still need to act like a professional at the counter in front of the flying public? You need to make a video of this? What to wear and how to carry yourself in the terminal? Sounds like a lack af adequate parental guidance growing up to me.

Making a point to management with this sarcastic video? Try organizing and all walking off the job one day to make a statement about the working conditions or pay. How about living your life with a set of values that you will not relinquish at all costs?

This is America folks.......The Land of Opportunity. Take advantage of it.

Here's a serious thought.

Why doesn't ALPA (or any other union) become a little more proactive in the hiring process? That way they can weed out some of the frost-tipped spikey haired, unprofessional little punks before they get in and infect the rest of the herd.

Weed out the back-pack kids first, then you don't have to make a video telling them to stop it.

For many of the Mesa dinks, following this video means a complete lifestyle and attitude change. 180 degrees in the other direction.

Just look at the nit-wit sitting on the couch in their crewroom. His appearance may be a little done up for the video, but just listen to him talk. That is not an act! That is MESA.

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! You watched it twice?????? Holy Crap. ;)

LOL... Hey, but the second time was in a crewroom with about 8 people in front of my laptop laughing there a$$ off!!!
Believe me, it wasn't for my own entertainment!!! :-D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back