• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Positioning for Chapter 11?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't get what your saying, "because no pilot at a major would ever do it?" Screw off d!ck head. Has any cut in flight crew bennies ever been good?

1. I hear Valium and/or alcohol is good for anger issues. Look into it.

2. My point is that even major/legacy pilots had no choice but to take huge (!) cuts once their companies went Ch 11. We're not talking marginal differences like an extra 2 days off a month that the Mesa-hating regionals look down their noses at Mesa for on flightinfo . . .we're talking multi-million dollar pension plans.

They were no more to blame for this than Mesa pilots will be if they're put into the same situation via bankruptcy.

Comair's CEO has stated publicly a number of times that United has approached us for the flying as well. Delta has given us the O.K. as long as it doesn't compete head to head on any routes. Untied management has also been to our GO touring our facilities.

UAL shops around constantly - it's a well known fact. They want to keep everyone on their toes - a la Delta.

Can't wait when Mesa signs another deal next year . . .
Didn't JO already sell his soul to the devil? Is he gonna have to sell his daughter's for the DIP?
PBR

Didn't JO already sell his soul to the devil? Is he gonna have to sell his daughter's for the DIP?
PBR

His daughter is hot and depending on how many cycles are on her frame there might be some value in that ASSet!!! :D

a fitting end to this parasitic organization, all the other regionals fighting over mesa's carcass.

JO can go to hell.

1. I hear Valium and/or alcohol is good for anger issues. Look into it.

2. My point is that even major/legacy pilots had no choice but to take huge (!) cuts once their companies went Ch 11. We're not talking marginal differences like an extra 2 days off a month that the Mesa-hating regionals look down their noses at Mesa for on flightinfo . . .we're talking multi-million dollar pension plans.

They were no more to blame for this than Mesa pilots will be if they're put into the same situation via bankruptcy.

You think 2 days off per month is a marginal difference? Glad to hear you don't (didn't) have a life but I think most would prefer to have upwards of an extra month off per year to spend with their friends and families.

You think 2 days off per month is a marginal difference? Glad to hear you don't (didn't) have a life but I think most would prefer to have upwards of an extra month off per year to spend with their friends and families.

Compared with 30 years of fully paid retirement benefits with travel and health insurance, yes, 2 days off a month for a period of less than 5 years i just a tad bit smaller, like only the size of the sun.

Latest resources

Back