• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
none of these point to BK..

We would go BK if:

1) We lost the injunction (Not likely)

2) cant pay the bonds due in Feb.
(trading right now 34 cents to the dollar due to the economy)

We are not headed there yet, and no filings have been made. There is some wiggle room when It comes to paying off bonds. A new TA might make it to the pilot group soon..

34 cents due to the economy!!!!????!!!!! You MUST be trying to make a joke. It trades at 34 cents because the market doesn't value it any higher. Remember something is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it. By that logic, MESA would be $350 a share if the economy was "good"......and we all know the answer to that.

We would go BK if:

We are not headed there yet, and no filings have been made. There is some wiggle room when It comes to paying off bonds. A new TA might make it to the pilot group soon..

You obviously do not understand What Paul Foley Does.

does mesa have the funds/assets to afford to go into chapter 11 or are they more likely going to go straight to chapter 7?

I'm no judge and no expert in finance but I was under the impression that to file for bankruptcy entailed a lot of mulah

Who knows? I thought Frontier was done for (regrettably), yet they managed to find DIP financing in a tough credit market.

Interesting discussion on APC regarding P. Foley being hired concurrent with mass-firings among the upper echelons at MAG. Interesting if true.

I don't know who the recent Chief pilot is at MAG. Is it someone with the initials of D.F.? Just curious. Anyone know?

In either case, it's way too little, way too late. Beating up the pilot group can of course continue (in this market, who's gonna fight it?), but to what end? It's Mesa, so pure sadism is probably involved, but this doesn't help pay the rent. You can't, as they say, squeeze blood from a turnip.

Ultimately, Mesa failed (again) to get rid of the 1 person who's needed to be dumped for at least the past 4 years. I saw this repeatedly over the years . . . new guy "X" brought in to fix problems, and if they were any good they either quit in frustration or were fired because they told the boss things he didn't want to hear.

Last edited:
I don't know who the recent Chief pilot is at MAG. Is it someone with the initials of D.F.? Just curious. Anyone know?

D.F. was the Chief Pilot until last week. From what we hear, they called him into 44th street and told him he was no longer going to be CP. No notice or anything.

We would go BK if:

Are you trying to convince yourself or just don't see the picture? Just what the heck do you think Paul Foley is there for?

PLEASE, GOD!!!!!

If only Mesa would go BK, and J.O. were homeless on the street, giving hand-jobs for crack, it would restore my faith in justice!

J.O. deserves nothing but the very worst from life, he has been hosing people for a long time, and now it is his turn to get jackhammered by Mickey Mouse!!!

BTW-If Mesa files, they will almost certainly liquidate, there is no chance of getting financing now......

-Please,please,please,please......

Food for thought, DIP financing and assets...MESA has over 100 million in A/C parts for assets and 10 CRJ 200's they own... It would be an uphill battle but they do have assets for dip financing...

PLEASE, GOD!!!!!

If only Mesa would go BK, and J.O. were homeless on the street, giving hand-jobs for crack, it would restore my faith in justice!

J.O. deserves nothing but the very worst from life, he has been hosing people for a long time, and now it is his turn to get jackhammered by Mickey Mouse!!!

BTW-If Mesa files, they will almost certainly liquidate, there is no chance of getting financing now......

-Please,please,please,please......
JO, and about 3 other generations of his family will be well off, his great grand children will be grateful to the pilots of mesa for flying for free.

Latest resources

Back