Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa is hurting for F/O's in which aircraft??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RP170 said:
If people did some research before they picked a regional to fly for they would be permanently short on FO's on all of their aircraft.

Yeah, I just figured that out.

-Goose

Moderator Input:

My goodness! This is another demonstration of why I never keep my computer within 8 hours of my beer refrigerator! I believe that we get your point Mr. Poster. We like to keep our techniques of making our points a bit more civilized than your techniques all over this board have demonstrated. I'll bet you know that already. I'll also bet you know what I'm going to say next, so I won't. You can see the results elsewhere on the board.

UAL78

Grow a pair mesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the same leather jackets that Southwest and America West pilots wear????

Last edited:
Hardknock said:

Grow a pair mesa.

Yeah, some people might be considering where they are going to be based cause maybe, just maybe they live in that same city. I happen to live in Phoenix and I would choose Mesa over Pinnacle (I have both interviews coming up) just so I can have the chance of being based here in PHX so I dont have to commute. Some of us are responsible and might have a home and family to consider before making a huge decision on what company to fly for. Grow some pubes and grow up. My QOL is much more important! Its worth it to me to live here than to be on with another regional, OK!?

Last edited by a moderator:
spin, better look for a second job so your family can eat while you are at home enjoying your time off.... wait, maybee you will get food stamps - no worries mate.

If you are looking for good QOL I wouldn't recommend Mesa or Pinnacle. You could commute for regionals that have better work rules and still be home more often than you will be with Mesa even though you live in base. Are you familiar with their work rules and contract? If you are as "responsible" as you say you are, I don't think you'd choose Mesa. But to each their own. Good luck and enjoy working for JO.

Last edited:
Spin you have a PM

twobits said:
spin, better look for a second job so your family can eat while you are at home enjoying your time off.... wait, maybee you will get food stamps - no worries mate.

Well.... lets see... flight instruction pays so well these days. Please! Anything is better than doing that and I have survived on that pay before. I know what the regionals mean to me, its just another stepping stone. Most of you, not all, complain and bitch all the time about how bad you have it. Most of you are flying a jet and some are even Captains!! Sure beats that old 172 that you were dying to get out of years ago. Go sit at desk and make more $$ if thats what you want. Every regional out there has their ups and downs and if Mesa has a few more downs, oh well, I ll deal with it. I know deveral guys who fly for them now and its not as bad as some of you say it is. (most of you that say it sucks have never even worked there) My point is, STOP BEING SO F**KING NEGATIVE YOU LITTLE SPOON FED BITCHES!! <-----my negative comment

spinplate, its not as bad as everyone says it is at mesa. You make a great point about all of us forgetting about the shady planes we had to instruct in. I think there are too many PTF pampered b*tches that think they should be a 777 capt right out of the gate.
The biz has ups and downs where ever you go and everyone loves to b*tch. Good luck where ever you end up

Latest resources

Back