Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa is hurting for F/O's in which aircraft??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BlackPilot628 said:
How does a Furlwd pilot from ACA sell themselves short. All of the guys from ACA/IDE took jobs, period! There was no selling themselves short. That would be going to Mesa.
The payrates might be the same at Mesa but let's look at the QOL. It's not always about pay. We don't work for free, they do. 2 hours ground stop + a 2.5 hours flight. Block is 4.7 lets say. We get paid, ASH doesn't.

I really hope you guys don't board up if you know there's a 2 hour ground stop. That's just torture, regardless how comfortable the 170 is or isn't.

You have to get off the Gate in ORD. Everyone does it in ORD. Leave ontime and Take off 1.5 to 2 hours later after being number 65-80 in line for T/O. It took us 5.0 to get from ORD-MYR last summer.

BlackPilot628 said:
You have to get off the Gate in ORD. Everyone does it in ORD. Leave ontime and Take off 1.5 to 2 hours later after being number 65-80 in line for T/O. It took us 5.0 to get from ORD-MYR last summer.

I thought you meant at the outstation flying back to the hub, if you knew you had an EDCT time.

I don't fly at ORD so I don't know about that crazy place. It's a rare day if I have to wait 30 minutes to take off at ATL... it's gotten much better since they depeaked it.

If they are going to need the gate we will push at an outstation which is 90% of the time I'd say.

WSurf said:
Hmmmm, beantown.... Are you the same person that Bashed Mesa when you were with CCAir, and now all the sudden you get in the Left seat of an RJ, now Mesa is a alright company?
Stop defending that piece of shizzzzznit airline!! Mesa Raped your CCAir Contact and now you are sitting there defending the airline!!!! God you make me sick!!!! And too think I liked you CCAir folks!!!!

I don't know. I was at CCair and I did bash Mesa (mgmt). Difference here, I am not defending Mesa, I am trying to make sure people have the proper facts. Thats it. What part of what I said is "defending Mesa"? -Bean

Latest resources

Back