Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Go'in Solo.....Hawaii Here they come!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kevski said:
The last time the Pac Wings bashing thread came up, flyNhawaiian767 sure seemed to know a lot about the inner workings of the company, defended their policies and management, and attacked thier detractors... and here we are again.

Why would a 767 pilot be so concerned about a 135 operator with five Caravans? Kinda makes you wonder.

The closest he'll ever get to a 767 is watching one fly by while putting around in the company skyhawk.

All he is is a paranoid prick little SIC that turned some kind of worthless manager that everyone there can't stand and doesn't know what he's there for. Other captains say he can't even fly the Caravan. Never would fly with me though. Good for him, otherwise he'd probably be dumped into the Pacific. He does what he does best. Slithering around, ordering stickers, writing stupid memos to have something to do, calling the tower to make sure the airport security has a clearance to be on a taxiway, telling other operators how they should park, telling pilots to park in Island Air's space in Honolulu because it's first come first serve, lieing and screwing people over as you can even see here.

"I had a PW jumpseater the other day that told me..." - then the "jumpseater" starts spilling all the details. Yeah:rolleyes:

Time for a new nickname flyNhawaiian767. flyNlieing172 maybe?

Airbeast said:
Don't you have some memos to write or signs to order, some backcrunches maybe to get rid of that hump back? Little prick.

Been posting here long before you and your hunchback gremlins washed up (or out as the case may be). Don't hate the messenger -- you fired the first shot.

Ask yourself instead why an AA jumpseter would be talking about a 135 Captain nearly killing his son doing aerobatics on an empty leg over the channel. If you want to air your business publicly, start by coming clean about what you did. The more personal your attacks become, the more desperate and agitated you seem.

Good luck!

Last edited:
WTF are you two babbling about? These thread-jacking a$$holes from Hawaii are the people you MESA guy's are going to have to put up with come February. Good luck.

Airbeast said:
All he is is a paranoid prick little SIC that turned some kind of worthless manager that everyone there can't stand and doesn't know what he's there for.

You mean the guy that calls for a forklift whenever he wants to leave the office...err...trailer?

art1b.jpg

The savior of the "regional Airlines".....:rolleyes:

Airbeast said:
Doesn't matter to me. It doesn't matter. They'll get what they deserve.

Then WTF are you going on for pages about crap that doesn't matter? Amazing you can fit in the cockpit with that chip on your sholder. So they canned your whiny ass. Get over it.

If you two really care about the company, try and change your ways. Everyone will be more happy. I mean it in a friendly way.

Good luck :)

VanMan said:
Then WTF are you going on for pages about crap that doesn't matter? Amazing you can fit in the cockpit with that chip on your sholder. So they canned your whiny ass. Get over it.

myspace or yourspace

Airbeast said:
I'll pass on Aeroflot:rolleyes:. And the reason for posting my myspace link is what? I can always use more friends though. You should get one too. That way you'll have more than 3 fingers worth of friends. Should I post some pics of you now? Or the link to all your stupid defending posts. Plus isn't it about time for another news article posting in every subforum about Aloha, Island Air, or Hawaiian?

Hey there Airbeast. Do u have some pics of this 767 guy? I would love to see them.

Airbeast said:
Hahaha. I'm shaking. Just wish I could have been there for all that - sounds fun. Good job manipulating people once again.

On probation for breaking FARs and company policy? Yeah i'm sure it would go over well telling the FSDO that I get in trouble for writing up a plane and maintenance not noticing it. Like it's my job do be going over squaks for the night. I think many people would consider resigning after that being put ontop of everything else. I'd shut up if I were you unless you want serious stuff spill out on here.

What a loser.

Don't you have some memos to write or signs to order, some backcrunches maybe to get rid of that hump back? Little prick.

Hey again Airbeast. I heard from a reliable source that this guy really does have a hump back but its not really his fault. Good call. This girl I know that knows him really well said that he has a donkey d*ck. Its so huge she says that it weighs the front of him down causing the back thing. She said that he actually has a tripod going on down there. Thought you might like to know that. Please post some pics if you got some cause we all wanna see.

Airbeast said:
If you two really care about the company, try and change your ways. Everyone will be more happy. I mean it in a friendly way.

Good luck :)

airbeast i like motorcycles too. Wanna work for me? Do you like gladiator movies?

Latest resources

Back