Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Go'in Solo.....Hawaii Here they come!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airbeast said:
The closest he'll ever get to a 767 is watching one fly by while putting around in the company skyhawk.

All he is is a paranoid prick little SIC that turned some kind of worthless manager that everyone there can't stand and doesn't know what he's there for. Other captains say he can't even fly the Caravan. Never would fly with me though. Good for him, otherwise he'd probably be dumped into the Pacific. He does what he does best. Slithering around, ordering stickers, writing stupid memos to have something to do, calling the tower to make sure the airport security has a clearance to be on a taxiway, telling other operators how they should park, telling pilots to park in Island Air's space in Honolulu because it's first come first serve, lieing and screwing people over as you can even see here.

"I had a PW jumpseater the other day that told me..." - then the "jumpseater" starts spilling all the details. Yeah:rolleyes:

Time for a new nickname flyNhawaiian767. flyNlieing172 maybe?
This answers a lot of questions from other threads. We all heard from PW pilots about their mgmt telling them to park in WP spots just to piss us off. Too bad our little friend didn't come out of the trailer to beef with us while we were at the CAT. But then again, he'll have fun when Mesa starts parking there.

By the way, you're on probation for thread-jacking now. We were supposed to bitching about Mesa and hearing from their pilots how great it is.

RJP said:
Too bad our little friend didn't come out of the trailer to beef with us while we were at the CAT.

Did anyone even have to leave the trailer to get Island Air evicted from the CAT? Didn't they do it all over the phone? Remember how Neil & Richard told the press they would never leave, and how the main terminal was completely unsuitable for your operations? Mmmmm. Good times.

Isn't PW also the reason you will no longer be doing your dorky parallel parking thing with the Dash-8 at the main terminal on Maui after October? Looks like having you relocated to the main terminal in HNL is the only thing left on their to do list, because you have pretty much been forced to do everything else they wanted.

If you can't stand up to your smallest competitor you don't have a prayer against Mesa. Why waste valuable time carrying this grudge against PW when you could be spending it on the resume you're going to need. Don't worry though, plenty of jobs out there for aging, cynical Dash-8 drivers. Maybe PW will take you back.

Last edited:
VanMan said:
Did anyone even have to leave the trailer to get Island Air evicted from the CAT? Didn't they do it all over the phone? Remember how Neil & Richard told the press they would never leave, and how the main terminal was completely unsuitable for your operations? Mmmmm. Good times.

Isn't PW also the reason you will no longer be doing your dorky parallel parking thing with the Dash-8 at the main terminal on Maui after October? Looks like having you relocated to the main terminal in HNL is the only thing left on their to do list, because you have pretty much been forced to do everything else they wanted.

If you can't stand up to your smallest competitor you don't have a prayer against Mesa. Why waste valuable time carrying this grudge against PW when you could be spending it on the resume you're going to need. Don't worry though, plenty of jobs out there for aging, cynical Dash-8 drivers. Maybe PW will take you back.
Great to see you crawled back out from under the rock that's under your trailer. It's been quite a while without your whitty insight.

If you can work it out that WP is somewhere closer to a starbucks in HNL, we'll all be grateful. OGG has been a huge improvement over the CAT. Mahalos.

I'm working on my resume to get back to PW but I probably don't have enough single-engine SIC time.

It's official that the thread has been jacked by HI state.

Latest resources

Back