Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Go'in Solo.....Hawaii Here they come!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taco Rocket said:
BTW: Most of us wouldn't give a S what you say about Mesa -- who really does? The point is you better stop trashing our guys and focus your immature rants on management instead.

yeah or WHAT? you gonne ride in here with JO and take my job? I have never trashed the mesa pilot group. I towed the line for you guys against freedom and it almost cost me my career for standing up for the mesa pilot group.

I got to meet a few AQ celebs today and suffice it to say they are well up to speed on JO's plan for our airline. He talks too much. Aloha!

Airbeast said:
Hawaii is great for anyone that will be living here. Hopefully, they'll run a certain Caravan operator out of business, I'll be very happy.

Nyet.

Think Mesa would let you do hammerheads in their aircraft on empty legs? Pretty sure it would get you fired there too. Word is you really screwed over the guys you worked with. That's hard to overcome in a small place like Hawaii.

Is Aeroflot hiring?

http://www.myspace.com/airbeast

Last edited:
flyNhawaiian767 said:
Nyet.

Think Mesa would let you do hammerheads in their aircraft on empty legs? Pretty sure it would get you fired there too. Word is you really screwed over the guys you worked with. That's hard to overcome in a small place like Hawaii.

Is Aeroflot hiring?

767, nice research on the link! Though I find it difficult to dislike this kid when he bad-mouths PW.

I wouldn't do a 30 degree bank turn in a DHC-8, much less a hammerhead. Guess I missed out on the Caravan acrobatics.

Last I checked, I quit like every other person there does after half a year:confused:. Tell me that's not the case. Hammerheads in a caravan? I'm sure that'd be all kinds of fun - not. Or did they threaten someone enough to come up with something like that or be fired? You can keep living in the trailer enjoying your make-belief world, trying to put blame on everyone exept where it needs to be. Doesn't matter to me.

I screwed the guys over? Last time I talked to them, according to them - the management is the only one that screwed them once again by taking away everyone's jumpseat privilages, shift trades and finally threatening their jobs if someone didn't come up with something to try and get me in trouble over; once it was known that I was leaving (along with everyone else that quit and then they try to fire). The SICs and PICs are the only ones holding the place together because of God knows why; yet management is too stupid to realize that and keeps screwing.

Since it's such a great place, why is a person #1 on seniority after working there for 5 months? - speaks for itself.

Why do pilots within their first 20 hours of work say they should have went elsewhere, want to quit, hate the company?

Why are there always pissed off passengers because of the screwed up schedule?

Why are captains being paired up? To get their money's worth and not give them an easy day. To preven the SICs from being able to go.

Why does the entire airport hate the place?

Why do they want to snoop through people's email?

Everyone knows the truth...from Aloha captains to places on the east coast.

I enjoyed the flying, met many great people minus the management, didn't complain about working 14 hour days, and got to see the worst possible company with the maturity level of my cat. Now, working anywhere else is delightful. For that you have my thanks!

I'll pass on Aeroflot:rolleyes:. And the reason for posting my myspace link is what? I can always use more friends though. You should get one too. That way you'll have more than 3 fingers worth of friends. Should I post some pics of you now? Or the link to all your stupid defending posts. Plus isn't it about time for another news article posting in every subforum about Aloha, Island Air, or Hawaiian?

Every other company has workers that can say good about it. No one besides your own management has anything good to say. You and a couple "others" can go on defending all you want. You're not going to change things. Everyone working there will still hate it and you. Nothing's going to change with the "New Atmosphere". Replacing people will not solve anything. Your days and the company days are numbered. Hope you like the trailer - you'll probably be living in one soon.

Either way, I'm not there now, it doesn't matter. They'll get what they deserve.

To everyone else - sorry for jacking the tread.

flyNhawaiian767 said:
Nyet.

Is Aeroflot hiring?

islandhopper said:
WTF do you thing JO is going to do? Wake up and listen to your own hotline.

I have no idea how JO is gonna work this deal. Wish I did. I sent him an email asking if this oppotunity would be available for current MAG pilots. I was told that "that would be preferred (YES!)", but would depend on what our "investors" wanted. Nor would he specifify if this would be on an exisiting certificate or a new (or newly acquired) certificate. - - - That being said, I'd love to go fly the islands for a few years while I persist in Mesa purgatory . .

And yah, I suspect this is a broader attempt to undermine Aloha or Hawiian for an eventual takeover. This decision is WAY above my paygrade, so I don't really worry about it - niether should you. Management and ALPA can get pissy about that, I just bid what I can hold . . .

Airbeast said:
Last I checked, I quit like every other person there does after half a year:confused:. Tell me that's not the case. Hammerheads in a caravan? I'm sure that'd be all kinds of fun - not. Or did they threaten someone enough to come up with something like that or be fired? You can keep living in the trailer enjoying your make-belief world, trying to put blame on everyone exept where it needs to be. Doesn't matter to me.

I screwed the guys over? Last time I talked to them, according to them - the management is the only one that screwed them once again by taking away everyone's jumpseat privilages, shift trades and finally threatening their jobs if someone didn't come up with something to try and get me in trouble over; once it was known that I was leaving (along with everyone else that quit and then they try to fire). The SICs and PICs are the only ones holding the place together because of God knows why; yet management is too stupid to realize that and keeps screwing.

Since it's such a great place, why is a person #1 on seniority after working there for 5 months? - speaks for itself.

Why do pilots within their first 20 hours of work say they should have went elsewhere, want to quit, hate the company?

Why are there always pissed off passengers because of the screwed up schedule?

Why are captains being paired up? To get their money's worth and not give them an easy day. To preven the SICs from being able to go.

Why does the entire airport hate the place?

Why do they want to snoop through people's email?

Everyone knows the truth...from Aloha captains to places on the east coast.

I enjoyed the flying, met many great people minus the management, didn't complain about working 14 hour days, and got to see the worst possible company with the maturity level of my cat. Now, working anywhere else is delightful. For that you have my thanks!

I'll pass on Aeroflot:rolleyes:. And the reason for posting my myspace link is what? I can always use more friends though. You should get one too. That way you'll have more than 3 fingers worth of friends. Should I post some pics of you now? Or the link to all your stupid defending posts. Plus isn't it about time for another news article posting in every subforum about Aloha, Island Air, or Hawaiian?

Every other company has workers that can say good about it. No one besides your own management has anything good to say. You and a couple "others" can go on defending all you want. You're not going to change things. Everyone working there will still hate it and you. Nothing's going to change with the "New Atmosphere". Replacing people will not solve anything. Your days and the company days are numbered. Hope you like the trailer - you'll probably be living in one soon.

Either way, I'm not there now, it doesn't matter. They'll get what they deserve.

To everyone else - sorry for jacking the tread.

Turnng in a resignation after you have been suspended and while on probation for busting company policies and FARS won't change the statements your FOs have made to the company and FAA about your empty leg antics. Doing Hammerheads in the channel between Molokai and Maui; buzzing little beach at 200 feet; flying between the cliffs and rocks on Molokai at 50 feet, etc. etc. etc. Your PRIA will tell the entire story if the LOI doesn't.

Your other problem is that the FO who says you nearly killed him when the engine failed during your last aerobatic stunt has a daddy who is a Captain at a major airline. Apparently he wasn't impressed, and advised junior to come forward with all the facts. Looks like he has, and like you are already making a name for yourself at the majors. Impressive.

Just keep repeating "it doesn't matter" at your revocation hearing. The witnesses will be guys you know. Since they all like you so much, you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Airbeast To everyone else - sorry for jacking the tread.[/QUOTE said:
Where were you when everyone was on here bashing PW a few months ago? You've got plenty of angst to share. It would have added to the thread.

flyNhawaiian767 said:
Turnng in a resignation after you have been suspended and while on probation for busting company policies and FARS won't change the statements your FOs have made to the company and FAA about your empty leg antics. Doing Hammerheads in the channel between Molokai and Maui; buzzing little beach at 200 feet; flying between the cliffs and rocks on Molokai at 50 feet, etc. etc. etc. Your PRIA will tell the entire story if the LOI doesn't.

The last time the Pac Wings bashing thread came up, flyNhawaiian767 sure seemed to know a lot about the inner workings of the company, defended their policies and management, and attacked thier detractors... and here we are again.

Why would a 767 pilot be so concerned about a 135 operator with five Caravans? Kinda makes you wonder.

flyNhawaiian767 said:

Your other problem is that the FO who says you nearly killed him when the engine failed during your last aerobatic stunt has a daddy who is a Captain at a major airline. Apparently he wasn't impressed, and advised junior to come forward with all the facts. Looks like he has, and like you are already making a name for yourself at the majors. Impressive.

Just keep repeating "it doesn't matter" at your revocation hearing. The witnesses will be guys you know. Since they all like you so much, you have nothing to worry about.

Hahaha. I'm shaking. Just wish I could have been there for all that - sounds fun. Good job manipulating people once again.

On probation for breaking FARs and company policy? Yeah i'm sure it would go over well telling the FSDO that I get in trouble for writing up a plane and maintenance not noticing it. Like it's my job do be going over squaks for the night. I think many people would consider resigning after that being put ontop of everything else. I'd shut up if I were you unless you want serious stuff spill out on here.

What a loser.

Don't you have some memos to write or signs to order, some backcrunches maybe to get rid of that hump back? Little prick.

Latest resources

Back