• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa crew left man onboard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hence the reason why..... there..... are...... flight attendants...... they do more than serve drinks you know...

You're kidding right?

Most stewardesses I've seen would huddle in a corner of the cabin and shake themselves to death if sh|t hit the fan on one of those CRJ's. Especially if some of those boy toys are in the back running the show.

Last edited:
You're kidding right?

Most stewardesses I've seen would huddle in a corner of the cabin and shake themselves to death if sh|t hit the fan on one of those CRJ's. Especially if some of those boy toys are in the back running the show.

How do you think they feel about your airmanship skills?

Rez,

Who shows you how to get out of a burning bus? How about a subway car? How about your own car? Does someone show you how to put your seatbelt on when you get in your car?

For some reason, we have a higher (and absurd) level of safety on 121..... No other form of transportation has some of these absurd rules..... Let Darwinism work it's magic.....

Did he not open the door himself?

Yes, but if you watch the video carefully you'll see that instead of opening the door right away he apparently stumbled around the cabin and into the cockpit for a few minutes, sat in one of the flight deck seats, perused the aircraft log, and drank a can of pop before he figured out how to open the door.

Maybe this is far-fetched, but could this individual be looking for a meal ticket?

QUOTE]

He came off a redeye and trust me, after a redeye, its no problem to go into deep sleep mode on an RJ. Been there, done that...

Yes, but if you watch the video carefully you'll see that instead of opening the door right away he apparently stumbled around the cabin and into the cockpit for a few minutes, sat in one of the flight deck seats, perused the aircraft log, and drank a can of pop before he figured out how to open the door.

Was there a life threatening need to get out immediately?

I wonder what .......... this does?? click
I wonder what that does?? click

If someone can take off on the wrong runway and die then anyone can miss a pax asleep between the seats.

He can sit in the cockpit, and pick up the metal briefcase thing with papers in it.

Can you say- Hired!!!!

LMFAO - classic!

The flight attendant probably saw the grubby dude sleeping and assumed he was a mesa pilot on a plywood layover.

Latest resources

Back