• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa crew left man onboard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another classic tale from the worst regional airline in the history of modern aviation. Way to go guys.

Maybe this is far-fetched, but could this individual be looking for a meal ticket?

There are people out there who are professional Complaintants. IOW, they sue a lot. Not to say he is necessarily, but some folks look for an opportunity to exploit. Was he THAT tired, that the whole "back to gate" PA and deboarding process was oblivious to him? Not for nothing, but I'm usually pretty alert even when dozing off in public places. The slightest inconsistency in noise or movement will wake me. Not only that, but how can you comfortably engage in R.E.M. sleep in an RJ seat with the PA's blaring to the point of not being aware of a gate return with all of the other passengers shuffling about. Just sounds kinda weird.

Probably extremely medicated! It's the only way I can get through a MESA flight as well.

Maybe this is far-fetched, but could this individual be looking for a meal ticket?

I agree, he's total playing the victim card here. But remember, he came off a red eye.

Either way, it's going to be hard for the FA to get out of this one. The other question to be asked is 'who closed the door?'.

mesa crews just figure that sleeping on planes is sop. They probly saw nothing out of order on that. The guy should have looked in the crew closet for a wood board so he could strech out. Maybe mesa will send him one for next time haha!!

Way to go MESA!

For all those bashing the mesa crews....blow yourself.... anyways... I thought that was pretty funny! LOL He was reading the AFML, I hope he didn't spot any open write-ups. :rolleyes:

There's got to be a plywood joke coming soon...

I'll give it a shot....

The video says he was going to spend the night in Chicago and then travel the next morning.

I'm curious. Did they buy him a hotel room, or just give him a piece of plywood and send him back out to the same plane?

Latest resources

Back