• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa crew left man onboard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is not the first time this has happened at mesa or any other airline for that matter. This just happened to make the news. I would be willing to bet that this happens more often than we would think.

No kidding. A normal passenger would:
  • wake up,
  • chuckle to himself,
  • (raid the liquor cabinet if a quick thinker and knew where it was)
  • then ask the nearest ramper how to get into the terminal.
A "freak" passenger, like this one, would put on his K-fed wanna-be (shudder) outfit then call then nightly news.

On a slight tangent...

A captain i flew with recently (XJT) said he has a buddy who is unlucky enough to be a captain at Mesa.
One night, not too long ago, the crew was stuck in I believe IND for weather, they telephoned crew scheduling and they were told to get one room between the three of them for the night!!!
I think the captain told them to go to hell but even to request such a thing is outrageous!

On a slight tangent...

A captain i flew with recently (XJT) said he has a buddy who is unlucky enough to be a captain at Mesa.
One night, not too long ago, the crew was stuck in I believe IND for weather, they telephoned crew scheduling and they were told to get one room between the three of them for the night!!!
I think the captain told them to go to hell but even to request such a thing is outrageous!

Believe it. I had the same thing happen to my crew when I was there, but there were FOUR of us .. .mixed gender to boot. Uh, no thanks.

(and remember, this is SOP for standup crews, where 1, and only one, hotel room is provided for <4 hour overnights (like 2am to 6 am sits when the terminal is closed))

Yet another reason I do not let my loved ones fly on Mesa whether a revenue pax or non-revving around such glorious places as Hawaii....wait, I think it's cheaper for them to purchase a full fare ticket rather than a ZED pass on Mesa's Hawaii routes...hmmmm....either way I persuade family not to ride, and if they do I tell them plan on canceling.

I should tell them to look up front. If they see more than one yellow sticker skip the flight and find another airline.

Latest resources

Back