• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa crew left man onboard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
man tough crowd. you guys are way to high and mighty for this common folk that probably never had to open an aircraft door ever before in his, so what if it took him a few minutes to figure it out. he looks liek an AC repairman not a pilot. lord knows i'd be curious enough to look around the cockpit if this happened to me. also, the guys hat seemed to be on straight to me. who cares if he intentionally did this, still bad on the crew for letting it happen.

Rez,

Who shows you how to get out of a burning bus? How about a subway car? How about your own car? Does someone show you how to put your seatbelt on when you get in your car?

For some reason, we have a higher (and absurd) level of safety on 121..... No other form of transportation has some of these absurd rules..... Let Darwinism work it's magic.....

Things are a little more drastic in a plane crash than a bus catching on fire. Just listen to ANY plane crash survivor...I have.

This is the new way that Mesa is trying to find pilots. Make passengers sit on the aircraft until they have enough time in type to qualify for their hiring minimums.

With only 9 days off a month, i'm not sure that's really a form of discipline...

Ain't that the truth.

Mesa is the only company that would simultaneously suspend you for 5 days then "junior assign" you during your suspension.

(then screw up the paycheck - "We don't have to pay you . . you were suspended!")

I guess it's better than taking off the wrong runway or....etc.

After four pages of saying mesa sucks ...which they no doubt do.... why am I the first to say that this guy sucks.

Last edited:
He probably went up to the flight deck and his first thought was "what are all of these little yellow stickers everywhere?"

This is not the first time this has happened at mesa or any other airline for that matter. This just happened to make the news. I would be willing to bet that this happens more often than we would think.

Mesa Sucks!!

Latest resources

Back