Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#%&@$! said:
The press release says CRJs

I understand that. My response was to someone else who stated that the jets were coming from their USAirways side as a sure sign that they are out of USAir. I was thinking they had mostly ERJs on the USAir side with some CRJs. So if they are really getting the boot from USAirways then their ERJs arent going to be flying for Delta it seems. Thats all.

It's all over now!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear Skippy spin this. Maybe I'll just go back to bed and wake up and realize it was just a HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE!

UNFKNBELIVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

701EV

701EV said:
It's all over now!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear Skippy spin this. Maybe I'll just go back to bed and wake up and realize it was just a HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE!

UNFKNBELIVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

701EV

This is the final shotgun blast (at close range) to the head. There's no recovery.
Not even the best treatment can kill, or even slow down this cancer!!

I know it was a long time ago, but does anyone remember back in 2000 when Trans States was a DCI carrier?

You know why they were replaced?

Also, the article says that Mesa's 50 seat CRJ's are going to fulfill the role that the old ACJet J328's did?

So, a Mesa CRJ is going to do:
CVG-DAY?
CVG-TOL
CVG-CMH
CVG-CAK
CVG-CLE
CVG-FWA

Sure would love to be doing 4 CLE rounds a day in a CRJ. Gee that sounds like fun.

flatspin7 said:
I bet all those guys come home and kick thier dogs!

JO also does awful things to dogs too!

And they're excited about being able to do it cheaper. They're happy they're undercutting other carriers. Bedford and JO must do a helluva brainwashing act during indoc. Bedford's masses worship the guy.

I am not worried about MESA or any other regional for that matter, the fact that worries me is how the industry as awhole is changing for the worse and the jobs that we all wanted to get with a Major wont be there. This current trend of dropping and adding different regionals, getting airlines to bid for the work at the cheapest cost is just a drop in the bucket to what MGT' S wants and will get later on and not too far later on in my opinion. Mainline MGT'S will eventually go after the ALPA's contract and demand 100% relief from scope and when that happens the jobs we all wanted will be gone and flying a 100 seat RJ will become a reality for a career, with no pension and a coffee mug for a christmas bonus.

WE should have the rampers destroy them--Why doesn't CHQ. and Mesa hire their own rampers..and stop whoring ours...

Our rampers should take care of those airlines, last after all of our planes are on time and then go to them. It only makes sense and I hope SKIP tells our rampers and cabin service to take care of our people first....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the rampers and cabin serivce was smart that is what they would do to keep their jobs in the future.... SO we are calling on you guys on the ground to support ASA/Comair.....THAT is it..

79%N1 said:
This is the absolute WORST thing that can happen to any pilot at Comair/ASA/Skywest/and CHQ! I have seen first hand what having Mesa as a connection carrier for you major partner does to pilot groups at the other regionals.

Not sure what you are saying actually makes sense. CHQ and Skywest have been competing head to head with Mesa at US Airways and United for quite some time. Both of those airlines have been doing nothing but growing and growing druing that same period. Don't see how it has efected them at all. Now Comair and ASA is a whole different story. -Bean

ThisistheDream said:
I am not worried about MESA or any other regional for that matter, the fact that worries me is how the industry as awhole is changing for the worse and the jobs that we all wanted to get with a Major wont be there. This current trend of dropping and adding different regionals, getting airlines to bid for the work at the cheapest cost is just a drop in the bucket to what MGT' S wants and will get later on and not too far later on in my opinion. Mainline MGT'S will eventually go after the ALPA's contract and demand 100% relief from scope and when that happens the jobs we all wanted will be gone and flying a 100 seat RJ will become a reality for a career, with no pension and a coffee mug for a christmas bonus.

A coffee mug, HHHMMMM??? Time to rethink my decision to leave.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back