MES/CJC/PCL TA Summary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it'll pass 70-30 it will pass.

i dont understand the use of the commuter policy-- use it twice and can get disciplined? thats doesnt make sense-- can someone explain that.

i would say an avg to slightly above avg contract-- soem thigns are good, others-- ehh

but at least a means to an end

SKIPPY

The problem is a lot of this stuff just brings them up to what a lot of old (ASA) contracts already have, and less than a lot of concessionary contracts used to have. So you are the 2nd biggest regional now? Mgt seems to REALLY want this done quickly. That is a lot of leverage to work with.

p.s. This is a 5 year deal!? Not good.

Last edited:
i dont understand the use of the commuter policy-- use it twice and can get disciplined? thats doesnt make sense-- can someone explain that.
Wow, that hurts.
It's almost as if the company (and FAA) wants to do away with commuting.

S

Wow, that hurts.
It's almost as if the company (and FAA) wants to do away with commuting.

S
I've commuted for 12 years to DTW and MEM.... I've used the commuter policy once. I plan and watch my commutes. I wonder how often it is used, and if certain individuals use it more than others.

Who are these MES/CJC/PCL people and why are they using valuable thread space in the ASA forums?

That TA blows goat balls.

Really? And what airline do you work at?

This TA isn't perfect, but it's definitely good. Section 1 is excellent in the event of future purchasing, because I have a feeling Corp isn't done buying airlines yet. Healthcare could have been a LOT worse, but it's still decent. More expensive than what Pinnacle has now, but even the new TA health benefits are a lot better than what other people have in various industries.

I'd still like to see the final document, and read all of it over. But based on this summary, my vote is a yes so far.

Latest resources

Back