• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MES/CJC/PCL TA Summary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. Section 1 is excellent in the event of future purchasing, because I have a feeling Corp isn't done buying airlines yet.

they should be, they shouldn't be bigger than a major airline.
this stuff keeps up, mainline will be nothing but a brand name and ALL domestic flying will be contracted out to the "regionals".

they should be, they shouldn't be bigger than a major airline.
this stuff keeps up, mainline will be nothing but a brand name and ALL domestic flying will be contracted out to the "regionals".

Post that on the mainline board, where people have control of it.

Post that on the mainline board, where people have control of it.

I should, but it would fall upon deaf ears.
They're the ones who were too good for those pesky lil regional jets in the early 1990's. Now the Delta pilots can't vote fast enough to keep giving away their flying.
Now with Gen Moak at the helm of ALPO, all the regionals are going to get more flying.

Wayback, why you so mad? Why don't you worry about your side of the street? Your going to stroke out brother.

Really? And what airline do you work at?

This TA isn't perfect, but it's definitely good. Section 1 is excellent in the event of future purchasing, because I have a feeling Corp isn't done buying airlines yet. Healthcare could have been a LOT worse, but it's still decent. More expensive than what Pinnacle has now, but even the new TA health benefits are a lot better than what other people have in various industries.

I'd still like to see the final document, and read all of it over. But based on this summary, my vote is a yes so far.

Why VOTE yes at the first thing management is giving you, vote no and build on it.

Wayback, why you so mad? Why don't you worry about your side of the street? Your going to stroke out brother.

I'm not mad, I quit getting mad a long time ago.
Just find it funny that management beats on a pilot group for so long, then the union produces some weak TA and everyone thinks it's "Industry leading".
Pathetic pay rates are accepted because the work rules are outstanding!

Way to raise the bar. It's obvious that pilots aren't doing this job for the pay, but more for the love of the flying and work rules.

Latest resources

Back