Merger troubles, power struggle over the new company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sound like.....

Care to back that up with any facts, or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?
You sound like one bitter ASA pilot!

You sound a lot lile General Lee-oh, wait-YOU ARE general lee.....

Same goes under both screen names-you are a booger-eating, snot slobbering, spankoff MORON!!!!!

-Eat my shorts,soon-to-be DC-9 GEAR BEEATCH!

Ahhh Romulus.....but I highly recommend the LaQuinta Inn and Resort-Romulus over the travelodge. I've already got my ATL lodging covered....;)

OK, I'll check it out but I'm not sure it can multi-task as well as the crashpad-crack house-brothel Travel Lodge. As far as Atlanta, I recommend anywhere in College Park. You'll feel like your in Romulus but warmer.

Fences. For 20 years... I think that's what the pilots will want.
Not so sure about that. The OZ/TWA and RP/NW lesson is that long-term fences create long-term unhappiness. Better to get it all over with in the first couple of years post-merger. If any integrations go to arbitration you can bet fences will be short.

Same goes under both screen names-you are a booger-eating, snot slobbering, spankoff MORON!!!!!

Jmoney you are an idiot. You obviously don't have a clue so keep your lame remarks to yourself.

Jealous and bitter - not a good combination.

At least you're honest!:beer:

Jmoney said:

Thanks for the insightful response. If I ever need advice on how to pick up little boys at the mall, I'll give you a shout. For now mind your own business snot nose, as this is none of yours!
BTW tanker clown, don't forget to logout next time!

That's nothing. Want to talk about greed and ego? I can't wait to sit back and watch the show when General Lee and his (as Occam put it) "Double Breasted Horde" storm MSP and DTW to "take" the 747-400 positions that are "rightfully" theirs. They "deserve" a better deal than those trailer trash NWA pilots. Just ask them. They are Delta Pilots, after all! ;)

JP,

You do realize that the 747-400 pays less than the 777 and 767-400 at Delta and the 747-200 pays just a little more than our straight 767's. So you think guys will want up to the great white North for a paycut? Boy you must have big jet syndrome.

Latest resources

Back