MDA guys!

kngarthur

Total Time
I think we need to be fair to the MDA employees, and then maybe we can get Airways seniority numbers!

Last edited:

aviatrix

Total Time
4:20

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
kngarthur said:
You give CHQ guys, an Airways/AM West seniorty number, then we'll think about giving you a CHQ seniority number! BAM!
You are the reason I didn't interview with Chautauqua.

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
kngarthur said:
You give CHQ guys, an Airways/AM West seniorty number, then we'll think about giving you a CHQ seniority number! BAM!
Behind all the APL and CEL guys, sure.

Idiot.

Stick Man

its a JEEP thing...Y W U!
Total Time
kngarthur said:
Please keep in mind that this tool may not even be one of us CHQ folks. If he is, I'd like to find out who he is for myself. He needs a blanket party welcome to CHQ.

kngarthur

Total Time
Stick Man said:
Please keep in mind that this tool may not even be one of us CHQ folks. If he is, I'd like to find out who he is for myself. He needs a blanket party welcome to CHQ.
No need to resort to violence. I mean why can't you just give the MDA guys a break?

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
Stickman, you can't use my word "Tool".... It was exclusively used towards you in prior post. Make up your own word to call somone..... lol

low-key

Get on the plane BA!
Total Time
XII
this thread is gayer than most CHQ male flight attendants..... jeesh!

c'mon people you can do better than this. Its FlightInfo for pete's sakes, this is the big leagues for message board Tom Foolery and Ballyhoo........ Go to CHQ/Mesa/TSA lounge, thats the minor leagues when it comes to this crap....... Post on here when you can start good rumors like MDA is getting DOH and 15 year captain pay or Mesa just bought CHQ, or My girlfriend got crabs from a *************************s FO.......

WHY IN THE HELL DID THEY MAKE THE WORD G0Jets fricking censored, this is Anarchy!!!!!!!!!!

cpierse

Chucklehead
Total Time
5000+
I can say it... G0Jets G0Jets G0Jets... Hahahahahahah!!!! Okay... I admit it, I'm drunk!!!!

OPECJet

Total Time
Surf, you got that word from me.....;)

Seriously though, I heard from a reliable source that PDT and PSA are to be combined, then sold off to the Sheik of Saudi Arabia, who will provide us with cheap jet A. The newly merged company will then buy CHQ and staple you all to the bottom of the combined list, give you longevity for pay, and have you sign a one year training contract.

If you're lucky, the new company will make you a check airman on the lav carts.

Last edited:

stb

Total Time
1000+
kngarthur said:
I think we need to be fair to the MDA employees, and then maybe we can get Airways seniority numbers!
You can have my number.
Or should I say to the highest bidder.

Stick Man

its a JEEP thing...Y W U!
Total Time
Stb = Std

FlamingFUPA

Cattywompus Like WHOA
Total Time
Don't worry about them, they aren't a very good representation of their company. All speed and no direction.

Popeye0537

Total Time
die
Douche bag...what are you Howard Stern??

Come up with one of your own lines homo boy....

Come talk to me when you get out of ground school noob

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
Popeye0537 said:

Thanks for justifying my choice. Do you understand why your pilot group has a bad reputation in this industry?

ERJDRVR2

Total Time
Popeye0537 said:

What is a Noob ???