MDA guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kngarthur

I think we need to be fair to the MDA employees, and then maybe we can get Airways seniority numbers!

Last edited:
kngarthur said:
You give CHQ guys, an Airways/AM West seniorty number, then we'll think about giving you a CHQ seniority number! BAM!

You are the reason I didn't interview with Chautauqua.

kngarthur said:
You give CHQ guys, an Airways/AM West seniorty number, then we'll think about giving you a CHQ seniority number! BAM!

Behind all the APL and CEL guys, sure.

Idiot.

kngarthur said:

Please keep in mind that this tool may not even be one of us CHQ folks. If he is, I'd like to find out who he is for myself. He needs a blanket party welcome to CHQ.

Stick Man said:
Please keep in mind that this tool may not even be one of us CHQ folks. If he is, I'd like to find out who he is for myself. He needs a blanket party welcome to CHQ.

No need to resort to violence. I mean why can't you just give the MDA guys a break?

Stickman, you can't use my word "Tool".... It was exclusively used towards you in prior post. Make up your own word to call somone..... lol

this thread is gayer than most CHQ male flight attendants..... jeesh!

c'mon people you can do better than this. Its FlightInfo for pete's sakes, this is the big leagues for message board Tom Foolery and Ballyhoo........ Go to CHQ/Mesa/TSA lounge, thats the minor leagues when it comes to this crap....... Post on here when you can start good rumors like MDA is getting DOH and 15 year captain pay or Mesa just bought CHQ, or My girlfriend got crabs from a *************************s FO.......

WHY IN THE HELL DID THEY MAKE THE WORD G0Jets fricking censored, this is Anarchy!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back