• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MDA Arbitration update???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have not seen me b!itch one time on this board.
I'm one who believes what is done is done. We need to move on and deal with it. We all lost something.

BlackPilot628 said:
You have not seen me b!itch one time on this board.
I'm one who believes what is done is done. We need to move on and deal with it. We all lost something.

I lost 4 years seniority. What did you lose?

godsgift2aviatn said:
I lost 4 years seniority. What did you lose?
Once again, Some had more to loose some had less. The point is we all lost some type of seniority. That is the way the aviation world is. I can go on being pissed or angry at whoever, but at the end of the day it serves no purpose. That my friend is a lost cause.
From this point everyone must deal with the situation at hand and make the best of it. No need to piss and moan. That just the way it is for now.
If it's to much to deal with find another occupation.

BP, thanks for the advice.

I can certainly accept my fate, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or embrace a union that threw it's brothers & sisters under the bus. Two furloughs haven't driven me out of the industry and this debacle certainly won't. But if you think our woes are in any way comparable well....have a great thanksgiving.

BlackPilot628 said:
Once again, Some had more to loose some had less. The point is we all lost some type of seniority. That is the way the aviation world is. I can go on being pissed or angry at whoever, but at the end of the day it serves no purpose. That my friend is a lost cause.
From this point everyone must deal with the situation at hand and make the best of it. No need to piss and moan. That just the way it is for now.
If it's to much to deal with find another occupation.

Nice attitude!
I think you could be nicer when you say things on this board
Go spread your venom somewhere else!
God only knows what you're like when you pull gear
And work the radios
!!!!!!

Last edited:
Stick Man said:
Nice attitude!
I think you could be nicer when you say things on this board
Go spread your venom somewhere else!
God only knows what your like when you pull gear
And work the radios
!!!!!!

After that highly intelligent post I hope you are pulling gear and working the radios for him someday. How can you judge how someone is in the cockpit through posts on flightinfo? You guys take this $hit too seriously.

Last edited:
read it again

I too agree that BP is being insensitive. He has been with Chautauqua what... 6 months??

How could he possibly understand what has been lost by the Shuttle America and especially by the MidAtlantic -- US Airways furloughees?

These are people who, for the most part, have been developing their careers for much longer than he has. (in the case of some MDA guys, decades longer). A short delay in his upgrade would have been nothing when compared to the decades lost by the USAirways furloughees who are now faced with the prospect of yet another furlough while their aircraft are being sold to the lowest bidder.

He doesn't understand and it is quite evident in his post. He has lost nothing. They have lost everything.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back