• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MDA Arbitration update???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys better stop picking on BP, he's gonna be at Delta any day now...won't you be sorry!!!!

(2004)
BlackPilot628 said:
PropJockey,

I respect that. I was just putting out the way I feel. I know personally the Asst. Chief Pilot's for Delta and AirTran. They have both explained to me, that it is best to get my 121 PIC time as quick as possible. Now, For someone else in a different age bracket, they may not have the time to get there 1000 hours PIC and go to a Major or company like AirTran.
But for me at 23 years old, I hope to have my 1000 hours by the time I'm 26-27 and on to a B737 or a B717. I was told from both chief pilots when I get close, around 800 hours PIC to send my resume in. Because that is what they look for.

And no I didn't have to dig through a bunch of old posts, I just remember the... "weeeeee I got the hook up c-ya at the finishline "posts from back in the day . Honestly it seems in the last year you've tamed down a bit, but first impressions are everything.

BlackPilot628 said:
Damich.

I'm telling the honest truth. Do you think I would sit on a prop job making $19.00 bucks an hour for fun? Hell no! (and Yes I know the Chief Pilots)

FlyinPiker said:
You guys better stop picking on BP, he's gonna be at Delta any day now...won't you be sorry!!!!

(2004)

I wanna crawl into a hole every time he posts....:rolleyes:

Please stop it.

The Drizzle said:
Holy unsubstantiated claim batman!!!

Yeah, I know. I get carried away sometimes. :D

I.P. Freley said:
Yeah, I know. I get carried away sometimes. :D

I.P. Freley (GL)

your quick witted sence of humor and unsurpassed unique vocabulary is greatly missed around the "old" & "Middle" S5 family. Hope all is well on the "BUS"

Happy Landings

MS

Latest resources

Back