MDA Arbitration update???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AirBill said:
Bunch of pissed off first officers over here too, so if the definition of success in an arbitration is anger on both sides, then I guess the arbitrator got it about right.

If We had been granted Date of hire like the FA's & Mechanics did, we would have been scattered more sporadically and it would not have seemed like 86 pilots were PLUNKED on top of the bottom of the 1/3 FO's.

But the decision is the decision. I guess it just go's to show that the bond among st pilots is breaking down. DOD eat DOG. The unions are also a major factor in all the chaos as well

It's sad really......

kngarthur said:
Let me clear it up! MDA are a bunch of whiny a$$es, who think they're better than everyone else. They also believe that they are "entitled" to other carriers seniority list. It's about time they get a rude awakening!

ALL OR NONE!!! (Yea, keep up that attitude and let's see where it get's you)

Let Me clear something up with you!!!!!! "FREIGHT DOG"!!! MDA Pilots were flying 727's 37's 57's and anything else big before you were even out of your MAMA's Belly!!!!

Laughing at someone's misfortune is really really LOW!!!! Perhaps you need to change your diaper and mail yourself and your attitude else where.!!!!!!

Airline Driver said:
If We had been granted Date of hire like the FA's & Mechanics did, we would have been scattered more sporadically and it would not have seemed like 86 pilots were PLUNKED on top of the bottom of the 1/3 FO's.

But the decision is the decision. I guess it just go's to show that the bond among st pilots is breaking down. DOD eat DOG. The unions are also a major factor in all the chaos as well

It's sad really......

All 86 of you would still be on top of all those complaining. So I guess they would still be complaining.
:rolleyes:

jaybird said:
All 86 of you would still be on top of all those complaining. So I guess they would still be complaining.
:rolleyes:

86 pilots compaired to 1300.......Do you really think 86 pilots made a big impact on the CHQ pilot list??????? Not really. It would have pushed back some F/O's perhaps 4-6 months from upgrade. Wow!!!!

PHXFLYR said:
How can he be a USAir pilot if he never actually flew for USAir, but 2 of the wholly owned subsideries instead ??

PHXFLYR:cool:

Wow, thinking quite highly of yourself, aren't you? And you are a "real" USAir pilot? Riiiiight.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm sure it did to some, bigger picture pal.

Airline Driver said:
86 pilots compaired to 1300.......Do you really think 86 pilots made a big impact on the CHQ pilot list??????? Not really. It would have pushed back some F/O's perhaps 4-6 months from upgrade. Wow!!!!

stb said:
I doubt 50 MDA pilots will go to CHQ as Captains let alone F/O's.

That is a nice thought; however, I doubt that there will be any trouble filling the J4J seats.

Eating and living indoors has a powerful effect upon making job decisions.

Airline Driver said:
It matters to some.

If it's such a big deal to you. Go somewhere else. It's that simple.
Quit b!chn

BlackPilot628 said:
It matters to some.

If it's such a big deal to you. Go somewhere else. It's that simple.
Quit b!chn

But YOUR bitchin' is okay?

Latest resources

Back