• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MCO crashpads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, across the street from the Airport Marriot. There was a FA checking in at the same time, she got that rate too. I have never stayed there before, but both people behind the desk told me to spread the word...

J3

J3CubCapt said:
Yep, across the street from the Airport Marriot. There was a FA checking in at the same time, she got that rate too. I have never stayed there before, but both people behind the desk told me to spread the word...

J3

Great!! At least there is something under a $100. I can't wait until BWI opens up. I don't know how you guys can stand this commuting thing for more than a few months.

I don't know how you guys can stand this commuting thing for more than a few months.

Been doing it for 12 years. Can't imagine that changing anytime soon, except to a non-flying job should/when ATA closes it's doors.

J3CubCapt said:

J3

I called and they said $45. Not bad but your lucky with the $25 deal.

Latest resources

Back