MCO crashpads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWAPoolie

Does anyone have any information on crash pads in MCO. I'm new to commuting and can't find a pad there.

Any leads would be appreciated.

SWAPoolie,

Sent you the PM with info on www.mcopilotbase.com only 3 sites there for crashpads...I've heard the pickings are rather slim there, I've heard there were some decent hotel prices but they add up fast I know....property is so hot in FL now, buying a place for a crashpad may not pay for some folks, unlike MDW & BWI...hope things work out though,

Usually reserve goes senior, so unless you want and bid it, you should be alright. Other thing is to put your reserve preference as fly, that way company pays for the hotels while you are on the road. Of course, if they give you turns, doesn't work so well. I think I ended up with 3 or 4 hotel nights the one month I had reserve, and those were mostly the night before my reserve block started.

Hey Guys,

I have a 3bed 2 bath vacation villa in Kissimmee that is vacant until 1 Jan. If you could get some guys together we could work out something. I hadn't thought of making it a crash pad, but there are some Song flight attendants in one of the units so why not? You can look at the web sight at VRBO.COM and it is listing number 52571. Even if you are not interested what do you think of the concept?

I was just at the Marriot Courtyard. They stated that they wanted all of the crewmembers they can get, when they are not booked, so they are offering $25.00 per night but book early.

Really nice place, just off of the airport. Shuttle, free coffee and cookies, ironing board and iron. nice rooms.

Hope it helps!

J3

When did Courtyard tell you 25 bones? I've always been charged 50. Guess I'll ask 'em this Friday, when I check in.

shootr

J3CubCapt said:
I was just at the Marriot Courtyard. They stated that they wanted all of the crewmembers they can get, when they are not booked, so they are offering $25.00 per night but book early.

Really nice place, just off of the airport. Shuttle, free coffee and cookies, ironing board and iron. nice rooms.

Hope it helps!

J3

Is this the Marriot Courtyard you are talking about?

7155 North Frontage Road
Orlando, FL 32812

(407) 240-7200

Website says $159

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back