• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Man Laws...Pilot Laws

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you were born with a Penis and Testicles between your legs, or even if the Testicles are missing, please act as such on the job. It's bad enough that some male FAs are more feminine than the female FAs. NO ONE should have to tolerate it behind a bullet proof door in an enclosed room.

I don't care what your beliefs are or what your orientation is. Don't display it to me, don't tell me about it or him, and when the "crap" starts to hit the fan in flight, surely don't bring it out more and make me want to hit you more than I want to land this POS aircraft. I have friends that are gay, and it doesn't bother me a bit. I listen to their issues about their boyfriends, etc., and actually listen, for they are my friends. None of them are as feminine as some of the wussies I've flown with recently.

And don't f'ing dare show up at my crew brief wearing that sweater with epaulets. I'll stare at you until my FA gets the hint to kick your arse while I call CS for another FO.

And don't f'ing dare show up at my crew brief wearing that sweater with epaulets. I'll stare at you until my FA gets the hint to kick your arse while I call CS for another FO.

Seriously? I thought the sweater-epaulet thing would work well on me.

Hmm...the more you know...

Why does the FO "need" flaps? Are you about to stall? If I am 1 knot fast to you put your hand on the thrust levers as a non-verbal cue? Put your hand on the flaps all you want, I'll just stare out the window and pretend not to notice. If you say "how about some flaps" I'll just say "no thanks."

Sounds like someone doesn't get to fly for the rest of the trip. You can swing gear, however.

Latest resources

Back