Malaysian 777 enroute to Beijing missing!

ron burgundy

Total Time
12000+
I'm not saying it was a wormhole.....But, it was a wormhole..solved !

FIREMAN

Smoke Diver
Total Time
Captain took out the FO, pulled CBs to keep plane pressurized and then ditched in a very deep part of the Idian ocean. Hence, no debris field.

Varmint

Total Time
Captain took out the FO, pulled CBs to keep plane pressurized and then ditched in a very deep part of the Idian ocean. Hence, no debris field.
I've never had to pull CB's to keep a plane pressurized.

The aircraft was shot down somewhere over the South China Sea and the search area was moved south in the Indian Ocean to focus the attention elsewhere while a clean up is done up North. All that to avoid a massive international outcry and crisis. That sounds like a better conspiracy theory than yours.

Although, I believe personally that there was a technical issue with the aircraft.

8sugarsugar

Total Time
+
a mundane autopilot failure followed by a total inappropriate response is my best guess, got way off course or altitude bust turned off transponder to cover it up….what happened next, won't know until you get the black box.

scoreboardII

Total Time
xxxxxx
Rather convenient, the Chinese ship hears the pings, but they stop. Lets them say it's here, but can't find it.

dollacrackho

Total Time
I'm guessing there wasnt enough 3 in 1 oil in the fetzer valve. That can get messy.

rettofly

Total Time
10K +
Rather convenient, the Chinese ship hears the pings, but they stop. Lets them say it's here, but can't find it.
Pings made by a Chinese sub. Next they will shoot some debris out of a torpedo tube and have the Chinese ship find it. Got to save face, don't cha know.

rettofly

Total Time
10K +
I'm guessing there wasnt enough 3 in 1 oil in the fetzer valve. That can get messy.
Really! Lack of oil in the fetzer valve does a number on the Finnegan pin and the left handed frammis.

C-150ETOPS

Total Time
8800+
Chinese did it. (or someone with Chinese military/gang ties)

1. You have to know where the Malaysian radar sites are in order to avoid them.
2. Aircraft was depressurized. Good night everyone.
3. Over the Malay Peninsula, at lower altitude, the FMS was programmed for the briny deep off AUS, it climbed up and made it's way south.
4. Whoever did it opened an overwing emerg exit and DB Coopered near land with radio and GPS. Whoever help him out of his chute whacked him. They later whacked the whacker.
5. The Chinese know they didn't cover the Inmarst angle and are worried.
6. They tried to draw the scent off the search area long enough for the batteries to dies by claiming pings far away from impact zone.
7. The plane will be found mostly intact with one over wing hatch opened.
8. I'm running out of beer and wine as I type ;)

fr8doggie

Canis Onus
Total Time
21000+

3. Over the Malay Peninsula, at lower altitude, the FMS was programmed for the briny deep off AUS, it climbed up and made it's way south.
4. Whoever did it opened an overwing emerg exit and DB Coopered near land with radio and GPS. Whoever help him out of his chute whacked him. They later whacked the whacker.
6. They tried to draw the scent off the search area long enough for the batteries to dies by claiming pings far away from impact zone.

Move on to whisky. You're just warming up.

Mamma

Total Time
+1

This is some good stuff! I'm going to forward it onto CNN and make you famous!

C-150ETOPS

Total Time
8800+
This is some good stuff! I'm going to forward it onto CNN and make you famous!
Just when my mental trauma had me forgetting Mary Schiavo in HD, you bring that vision to wrap around my brain stem. Thanks bud.

Back to my meds.

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+
With a piece of styrofoam attached to a broom handle and listened to by couple of guys with ipod ear buds in a rubber raft. Lol...

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
C150ETOPS-

The overwing exits are automatically locked in flight. No worky.