Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Malaysian 777 enroute to Beijing missing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lol- I hear you my man

Most pilots parrot Fox News. Most of the rest defensively parrot msnbc

Experts in flying yes.

Terrorism and geopolitics- not by a long shot-

"most of the rest parrot msnbc" in your dreams...........nobody watches that libtard channel

"most of the rest parrot msnbc" in your dreams...........nobody watches that libtard channel

I'm sorry. You're right.
Liberals are are only homeless meth addicts, couch potatoes pot smokers, and the gay guys you try and hook up with on overnights.
No pilots are left of me -

Don't let me burst that bubble you live in

(24 hour news still sucks)

(All of it)

If it is a very well organized hijacking, chances are this was a well organized plan. Perhaps individuals were paid off at radar facilities to look the other way or hide known route to fly to XYZ location. 9/11 was in the making for years, and there is a report of a tearriots plan to hijack a plane in Asia back in 2012. Just speculating?

Could very well be. I'm thinking I maybe starting to understand the mechanism. I think the motivation, who's responsible, etc is both bizarre and wide open. And if the jet is at the bottom of a really deep part of the Indian Ocean, it may be really hard to figure our even if the CVR & FDR are recovered.

If the ACARS was disabled I'm willing to bet the fdr and cvr were as well.

It was Mr. Mugatu trying to kill the Claymation Prine Minister dude.

That airplane has landed somewhere. The passengers are hostages and who knows what else.

Read an article that quoted the head of international security at El Al pretty confident that Iran was behind all this. Apparently Israel has also beefed up their air defense systems thinking the aircraft may be used as a weapon.

Sounds crazy, but this whole thing is... I will say that Israel has some pretty good intelligence when it comes to Iran.

Latest resources

Back