Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Malaysian 777 enroute to Beijing missing!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Captain took out the FO, pulled CBs to keep plane pressurized and then ditched in a very deep part of the Idian ocean. Hence, no debris field.

Captain took out the FO, pulled CBs to keep plane pressurized and then ditched in a very deep part of the Idian ocean. Hence, no debris field.

I've never had to pull CB's to keep a plane pressurized.

The aircraft was shot down somewhere over the South China Sea and the search area was moved south in the Indian Ocean to focus the attention elsewhere while a clean up is done up North. All that to avoid a massive international outcry and crisis. That sounds like a better conspiracy theory than yours.

Although, I believe personally that there was a technical issue with the aircraft.

a mundane autopilot failure followed by a total inappropriate response is my best guess, got way off course or altitude bust turned off transponder to cover it up….what happened next, won't know until you get the black box.

Rather convenient, the Chinese ship hears the pings, but they stop. Lets them say it's here, but can't find it.

Pings made by a Chinese sub. Next they will shoot some debris out of a torpedo tube and have the Chinese ship find it. Got to save face, don't cha know.

Latest resources

Back