• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Major intentions for regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, thanks Professor Dumbledoor! I love how you have decided for everyone what I do, even though this is an anonymous board. But, we all know instead that you don't contribute squat, and are a loser. Fact. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ahhhahhhaha! Great response you idiot!

"Put me on ignore...." What a tool. Funny though.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Uhhhhh, what? Oh, I have decided that you are worthless and offer nothing to any subject on here. Thanks.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Many besides you see this, especially with Mercy. Mercy, Freebrd, and Box Office add nothing to any subject. They slam because they have nothing to offer.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Good thing you never slam anyone. At least we're actually pilots.

Jenny thinks she's fooling everyone with these various alter egos on FI. Especially comical is the back and forth insults with Mercy Fate. All she posts is information that everyone is already aware of but thinks by posting it herself makes her look like an expert.

But, I think she's correct about Deltahh getting 717s. :)

Pretty funny how he threatens people with the same mods who have let him get away with this for all these years. If any mods actually went after someone for slamming the Slam King, we should all quit the site in protest.

Mods are not going to ban anybody...Eventually this thread will vanish and it will be back to business as usual. I will continue to call out the d-bag Genital as long as he continues to play his stupid games.

Pretty funny how he threatens people with the same mods who have let him get away with this for all these years. If any mods actually went after someone for slamming the Slam King, we should all quit the site in protest.

Box,

We all have opinions, mine being that you aren't smart. That is backed up by your lack of opinions on pertinent subjects, other than you adding "while I hate GL, I agree with him about downsizing regionals... Get out while you can." You never add anything of substance, because you cannot. Opinions about people aren't really slams if you can show their incompetence.

Now harassment is another thing. Giving points about what IS actually happening in the Regional industry is not harassment, and anyone is free to post on any forum at FI. You should know this, you post in both Majors and Regionals, mostly trying to discredit my posts that offer valid opinions you cannot debate. Good ole Mercy, adding zilch to any topic, stated plainly that his deal was just to "annoy me." I can handle it by just turning on ignore, but his blatant disregard for anyone attaining anything of value from this board and his challenging the Mods ability to do anything to correct his own confessed "annoying" ways should be addressed.

So Box, instead of being scared to read opinions backed by facts about your Regional industry, either ignore it OR try to give your own opinions, not piggybacked on mine next time. "While I despise GL, I agree with him...."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Box,

We all have opinions, mine being that you aren't smart. That is backed up by your lack of opinions on pertinent subjects, other than you adding "while I hate GL, I agree with him about downsizing regionals... Get out while you can." You never add anything of substance, because you cannot. Opinions about people aren't really slams if you can show their incompetence.

Now harassment is another thing. Giving points about what IS actually happening in the Regional industry is not harassment, and anyone is free to post on any forum at FI. You should know this, you post in both Majors and Regionals, mostly trying to discredit my posts that offer valid opinions you cannot debate. Good ole Mercy, adding zilch to any topic, stated plainly that his deal was just to "annoy me." I can handle it by just turning on ignore, but his blatant disregard for anyone attaining anything of value from this board and his challenging the Mods ability to do anything to correct his own confessed "annoying" ways should be addressed.

So Box, instead of being scared to read opinions backed by facts about your Regional industry, either ignore it OR try to give your own opinions, not piggybacked on mine next time. "While I despise GL, I agree with him...."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh you poor baby are you feeling harassed? This is getting damn close to reaching the pathetic point on your part...

Oh you poor baby are you feeling harassed? This is getting damn close to reaching the pathetic point on your part...

I think your lack of anything with substance for this board is harassment for everyone. You don't add anything of substance about this industry. You just slam, and that needs to be addressed. You challenge the moderators to do their jobs. You are the pathetic one here. Add something about the industry. Just slamming shows your ignorance.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think your lack of anything with substance for this board is harassment for everyone. You don't add anything of substance about this industry. You just slam, and that needs to be addressed. You challenge the moderators to do their jobs. You are the pathetic one here. Add something about the industry. Just slamming shows your ignorance.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not true..I only give flack to those who do the same for others..listen junior, your pathetic slamming of others started long before I started pointing you out. You are a freaking baby, plain and simple. You don't gain the reputation that you have by being a model forum user. Difference between you and me is I don't give a rats ass what others think of me, or what my purpose or contribution is to this board. If the moderators want to ban me, so be it. Then they can continue with a lot of other folks, including you. So be careful what you wish for skipper..

Latest resources

Back