Lynx Pay and Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bluejuice787

Training contract $15,000+, Currently no 401k, 40hrs pay @ $21 in training ($840 before taxes), no hotel in Denver during training, insurance rates are horrible, one year upgrade.

Juice

The training contract must be a new thing I don't believe anyone currently on property had to sign one.

There is a 401K, however there is no company match.

Info on the pay is correct you don't get full guarantee until done with IOE or on property for 60 days whatever comes first.

Hotel and insurance info is accurate.

I think a one year upgrade is very optimistic for someone hired today.

The training contract must be a new thing I don't believe anyone currently on property had to sign one.

There is a 401K, however there is no company match.

Info on the pay is correct you don't get full guarantee until done with IOE or on property for 60 days whatever comes first.

Hotel and insurance info is accurate.

I think a one year upgrade is very optimistic for someone hired today.

The training contract started with the last interview on Dec 28th.

Juice

They better come up with something better or they aren't gonna find many willing to go there.

People whore themselves out for much less than this pay/benefits package. They will have plenty of willing people to work for them. Especially if there is even a glimmer of a one year upgrade.

This is straight from HR -C. Simpson.

WTF? I thought she belonged to us?

Anyway, just a note on upgrades, we already have 6 a/c of 10 frim orders, I think captains for the 10th aircraft have already been hired. The 10 options have yet to be exercised, and Holdings is dragging their feet on that for the moment.

Hmmmm, No. try again. Get it right next time.
Can always tell who the company man is.. He'll use the great management line "yeah but we have quick upgrades" Or he is a dumass in training, and was to happy to read the contract he just wants to fly.

Why would anybody sign a training contract in this environment when the regionals are hurting for pilots? How do these airlines find people willing to do this stuff? To quote Nancy Reagan: "Just say NO." It's bad enough that these carriers don't want to pay anything but why would a pilot "indenture" themselves to a carrier and give up their freedom to walk away to a better job with no strings attached? It's true, in the struggle to better our profession pilots really are their own worst enemies.

Latest resources

Back