Lynx Pay and Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about some other issues...

Is there cancellation pay or other duty rigs or pay protections?

What are the schedules like? Commutable, all CDOs, 5 day trips?

How much does parking or uniforms cost the employee?

Is the training contract pro-rated? I don't know what the current state of training contracts at the regionals is, because I haven't been there for awhile, but 15k sounds excessive for a turboprop.

WTF? I thought she belonged to us?

Anyway, just a note on upgrades, we already have 6 a/c of 10 frim orders, I think captains for the 10th aircraft have already been hired. The 10 options have yet to be exercised, and Holdings is dragging their feet on that for the moment.

Correction, 8 aircraft as of today.

How about some other issues...

Is there cancellation pay or other duty rigs or pay protections?

No cancellation pay or duty rigs.

What are the schedules like? Commutable, all CDOs, 5 day trips?

CDO's and 1-4 day trips. Not sure if they are commutable. No lines were bid for Jan all flying was assigned by crew sched.

How much does parking or uniforms cost the employee?

Employees pay for their own parking. Company pays the first $250 for the uniform. The rest is payroll deducted at $20 a paycheck.

Is the training contract pro-rated? I don't know what the current state of training contracts at the regionals is, because I haven't been there for awhile, but 15k sounds excessive for a turboprop.

I don't know about the training contract.

CDO's and 1-4 day trips. Not sure if they are commutable. No lines were bid for Jan all flying was assigned by crew sched.

Employees pay for their own parking. Company pays the first $250 for the uniform. The rest is payroll deducted at $20 a paycheck.

Well, not exactly career employment, for now.

Don't forget...there's a 2/1 Duty Rig for CDO's. Not that its anything to brag about...I'm just saying...

Don't forget...there's a 2/1 Duty Rig for CDO's. Not that its anything to brag about...I'm just saying...

Thats what we were told in a meeting. There is nothing in the pilot handbook covering this. More recently I've been told they switched it to 5hrs credit for each CDO. This is what is shown for credit on all the CDO pairings regardless of duty time.

Thats what we were told in a meeting. There is nothing in the pilot handbook covering this. More recently I've been told they switched it to 5hrs credit for each CDO. This is what is shown for credit on all the CDO pairings regardless of duty time.

Must be nice to be Lynx management and not have a pilot contract. You just change the rules around whenever you want!!

Latest resources

Back